+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal: Gcms note and correspondence letter

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020
Refusal correspondence letter.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Gcms Note
Applicant is a male, married with children. Family will not be accompanying PA. File assessed. No previous travel history. Financial documents on file. I have concerns regarding PA ability to support studies in canada. see proof of funds. The applicant has failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion, and the local options available for similar studies. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in canada, the applicant incentives to remain in canada outweigh their ties to their home country. Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada who will leave canada by the end of the period authorized to stay.

How do I address this in new application? Course is 3 years advance diploma at seneca after B.sc .How much fund will I show the VO?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
How do I address this in new application? Course is 3 years advance diploma at seneca after B.sc .How much fund will I show the VO?
The first year of tuition + $10,000 at a bare minimum.

In your SOP, discuss why you can't pursue a similar program in your home country and why studying in Canada will improve your job prospects there.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Gcms Note
Applicant is a male, married with children. Family will not be accompanying PA. File assessed. No previous travel history. Financial documents on file. I have concerns regarding PA ability to support studies in canada. see proof of funds. The applicant has failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion, and the local options available for similar studies. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in canada, the applicant incentives to remain in canada outweigh their ties to their home country. Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada who will leave canada by the end of the period authorized to stay.

Visa officer doesn't believe you have enough funds to fully support your stay in Canada

2tit

Jul 2, 2020

Gcms Note

Hi,

Whats your timeline? Did you receive AIP?

Abbey Alabey

Sep 4, 2020

Gcms Note

Did u get information from GCMS?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hi
Is it true that after refusal visa chances are negligible and only taking University can get visa is it true?
I got 3rd refusal yesterday
Prior refusals can certainly count against you. You should always prefer programs at a public university to those at colleges or private institutions.

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Prior refusals can certainly count against you. You should always prefer programs at a public university to those at colleges or private institutions.
I cannot afford uni fees
Previous 2 refysal were due to UG course
Now idk. It was PG at lambton this time

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Course is 3 years advance diploma at seneca after B.sc .How much fund will I show the VO?
Advanced diploma is not a PG diploma, it's lower than a Bachelor's.
It is very difficult to convince a VO you're a bonafide student if you're trying to gain a qualification that's lower than what you already have.