Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dont gave her correct info in spp checklist it is clearly mention that ur ielts bands score should not less than 6 bands n where it is mention not less than 5.5 bands in each module ielts is requirement of college if college agree thn no problem
next thing dudette go for www.caipsnotes.ca apply for it n u will get detailed info awt ur refusal
another thing no success rate r same yes u can apply in same intake
regards
peep jhandi

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
anki said:
i m a girl lolzzz..veer ji nahi didi kehlo :)
and ielts di diploma li requirent eh he hai ji
6 overall not less than 5 :( :(
after +2 hai na :(

oops !! :eek:

Sorry sis ,my mistake "anki sounds like guy

whatever, ielts requirements vary from institute to institute as well as course to course, I just checked it
http://www.humber.ca/content/english-language-proficiency-policy

and you are right 5.0 works but you haven't posted your whole profile , must give your purra parcha-chitha
with all details ,then we can help you and
firstly go for capes notes. ;)

Moreover ,you can apply in the same intake under general category and chances are same as spp , just processing time is more as compared to spp , I suggest you to make a change in course in same stream before applying again ,
and this time go to a smart consultant ,or try to apply yourself . And make a strong sop not google one this time
and sure " waheguru helps you "

your ielts score are good ,even better if you improve your reading module by re-appearing it, I am sure ielts is not a big deal for you.Just try it.

;)

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dudette for applying caips notes the person who eligible for this should be citizen or having pr of canada the processing time is 1-2 weeks. find someone for this who is in canada n gave them ur file info n gave them her email that embassy in ottawa will send this caip notes to ur email address n its fee is $50

H

HBK

anki said:
helo frends
i m frm india...and done 12th non medical....ielts bands are 6 l-7 r-5 s-6.5 w-6 ...applied for computer and network support technician bt got refusal bcoz of the stupid agent and her sop made by google :/ :/,extra docs and she filled mah application form incorrectly...she marked yes on post secondary and write humber colg in current occupation :( :( i had taken loan if 8 lakhs and+3.5 fees seperately. :( can i apply in same intake under general with same profile with strong sop :( bcoz in general checklist requirements are same as spp....reply plz its urgent....and wats the processing time and i heard tht chances in general are low as compared to spp
Main reason for refusal is course selection.
this is your first major qualification and you inspired for simple diploma.
Well if you opt for Bachelor course or atleast Advance diploma course you have high chances of visa.
V.O. pay heavy attention on course selection.
Chances and processing time is almost same under SPP/generic/University category.

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
anki said:
helo frends
i m frm india...and done 12th non medical....ielts bands are 6 l-7 r-5 s-6.5 w-6 ...applied for computer and network support technician bt got refusal bcoz of the stupid agent and her sop made by google :/ :/,extra docs and she filled mah application form incorrectly...she marked yes on post secondary and write humber colg in current occupation :( :( i had taken loan if 8 lakhs and+3.5 fees seperately. :( can i apply in same intake under general with same profile with strong sop :( bcoz in general checklist requirements are same as spp....reply plz its urgent....and wats the processing time and i heard tht chances in general are low as compared to spp
Hi anki.... I ask u 1 thing... I am sorry if am rude... U r well educated and when ur consultant is filling ur forms, y not u sit beside her and double chek whether she filled everything correct or not..... To b frank its ur neglegence... These consultants are jackals.... So u shuld be very careful abt them... U shuld them just like guides but dont depend entirely on consultant.... This is ur mistake anki... U shuld double chek eveyrthing once the forms were filled...... B careful next time and prepare ur own SOP with ur own words. This time u will get ur visa... All da best...:)

anki

Jan 26, 2012
@ willamin yuppp i realised tht i was mah big mistake
i m lil child :( :( and thnk tht just we have to give money and i warned the agent tht sop must be written by student bt he said dont try to be much oversmart :( :(

its mah fault

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anki said:
@ hb actly i had done 12th so i cant go for bachulors :(
HBK is absolutely right.
I think your consultant said you you are not eligible for bachelor.
See the link and read admission requirement. it requires 12th for bachelor degree.
It is just an example for your understanding.
http://www.admissions.ualberta.ca/en/ProgramsAndRequirements/General-Requirements.aspx

@ wilmani
I read your previous posts.If you are so smart then why you applied through consultant?
No one is perfect in this world.every one make mistakes.No need to be rude on someone.

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
HHH said:
HBK is absolutely right.
I think your consultant said you you are not eligible for bachelor.
See the link and read admission requirement. it requires 12th for bachelor degree.
It is just an example for your understanding.
http://www.admissions.ualberta.ca/en/ProgramsAndRequirements/General-Requirements.aspx

@ wilmani
I read your previous posts.If you are so smart then why you applied through consultant?
No one is perfect in this world.every one make mistakes.No need to be rude on someone.
@HHH..... If u read my post clearly then u can understand wat i told... I never told u not to hire a consultant..... I told to be careful while filling the forms... Pls be educated if u r nt that much fluent in English and dont be too fast to comment on some one.... I will b happy even if m rude on you....

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
anki said:
got refusal 2nd tme :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ohhhh So sad , :(
but don't worry , life is the name of keep trying .

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-got-visa-t73985.0.html

check it out .

It will inspire you. By the way What reasons they State you ??
and what changes you have made in your application at applying 2nd time.
and also ask for caipsnotes ,

share your all details ,widely
And pray to god. ;)
I know howz that feel .I also got U.K visitor visa refusals 2 times.This time is like never ending

Cheers Mate . :) :) :)

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anki said:
got refusal 2nd tme :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Because you didn't make any change in your profile. And applied with the same profile that's why.