+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL FOR SEPT INTAKE 2012...advice:( plzzzzzz

anki

Jan 26, 2012
helo frends
i m frm india...and done 12th non medical....ielts bands are 6 l-7 r-5 s-6.5 w-6 ...applied for computer and network support technician bt got refusal bcoz of the stupid agent and her sop made by google :/ :/,extra docs and she filled mah application form incorrectly...she marked yes on post secondary and write humber colg in current occupation :( :( i had taken loan if 8 lakhs and+3.5 fees seperately. :( can i apply in same intake under general with same profile with strong sop :( bcoz in general checklist requirements are same as spp....reply plz its urgent....and wats the processing time and i heard tht chances in general are low as compared to spp

anki

Jan 26, 2012
and the reason 4 rejection is
1.office is nt satisfy i wll leave canada at time (purpose of visit)
2.your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or canada
language abilities,or your future plans

harpreet ss

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
well bro ur profile is quite good!!according to my view the overlapping of documents n poor filling of documents lead to refusal!!all consultants are big jackass if u want to apply ur case again only consult canam!
best of luck!

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
anki said:
helo frends
i m frm india...and done 12th non medical....ielts bands are 6 l-7 r-5 s-6.5 w-6 ...applied for computer and network support technician bt got refusal bcoz of the stupid agent and her sop made by google :/ :/,extra docs and she filled mah application form incorrectly...she marked yes on post secondary and write humber colg in current occupation :( :( i had taken loan if 8 lakhs and+3.5 fees seperately. :( can i apply in same intake under general with same profile with strong sop :( bcoz in general checklist requirements are same as spp....reply plz its urgent....and wats the processing time and i heard tht chances in general are low as compared to spp

I think the ielts is the main cause of refusal , bcoz you have 5 bands in reading , It must be not less then 5.5
It is strictly written that under spp you must have 6 bands and not less then 5.5 in any module.

secondly you stated that ur form was filled incorrectly , thats the other cause ,VO may thought that A person who is unable to fill the application form correctly ,What he will do after reaching there ??

;) So, veer ji its an advice to change the college and course before re-applying it .
otherwise you will get refused again .

and reappear for ielts test again and gain atleast 6.5 bands ,bcoz good ielts score always help you hide your weaknesses

You must do some big change in your application that helps you to crack visa .otherwise its difficult. :(

anki

Jan 26, 2012
i m a girl lolzzz..veer ji nahi didi kehlo :)
and ielts di diploma li requirent eh he hai ji
6 overall not less than 5 :( :(
after +2 hai na :(

hdsk_23

Mar 14, 2012
Then dear preety lady 8) he has said everything perfectly right. Your Reading score should not be less than 5.5!! :p

anki

Jan 26, 2012
i thnk its nt a reason 4 refusal coz i confrmed dis wid embassy :( :( :(

chances in gem=neral r low :'( :'( :'(

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dont gave her correct info in spp checklist it is clearly mention that ur ielts bands score should not less than 6 bands n where it is mention not less than 5.5 bands in each module ielts is requirement of college if college agree thn no problem
next thing dudette go for www.caipsnotes.ca apply for it n u will get detailed info awt ur refusal
another thing no success rate r same yes u can apply in same intake
regards
peep jhandi

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dont gave her correct info in spp checklist it is clearly mention that ur ielts bands score should not less than 6 bands n where it is mention not less than 5.5 bands in each module ielts is requirement of college if college agree thn no problem
next thing dudette go for www.caipsnotes.ca apply for it n u will get detailed info awt ur refusal
another thing no success rate r same yes u can apply in same intake
regards
peep jhandi