+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal for January intale

Nov 2, 2018
Hlo sir I got a refusal and the reason mentioned was Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities. I also had a refusal for tourist visa for Canada before.
Please let me know what should I do

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Hlo sir I got a refusal and the reason mentioned was Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities. I also had a refusal for tourist visa for Canada before.
U attached SOP?

jass67

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I also got rejection with this reason but I reapply on the same day because I provide each and every document. I dont know why they refused my application

Young12

Oct 17, 2018
How
How long did your application take b4 it was rejected?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
These reasons are just templates that the officers select the closest one to the actual reason so to get to the true reason you need caips notes or you need to take a hard look at your application and see what caused the problem.
Is course relevant? Are you making progress academically? Will course advance career? Have you explained how it will advance career? Is your language score enough? Etc.