+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal clause exact meaning?

Abdullaharif

Oct 18, 2021
I have applied for my study permit in the month of June and got refusal 2 days ago and the refusal reason seems to be very generic. As I have explained everything very well in my SOP regarding my study plan my future ambitions, financial position and almost everything a visa officer will look into still I am not getting the point for this refusal. It is :
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Can anyone tell me the exact reason for this refusal because my Consultant (RCIC) is saying it is a computer-based rejection reason and probably VO didn't even look into your file.

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
Can you share a few more details like what is your previous study background, and what did you apply for to analyze it a bit more?
Mostly it is due to your previous studies and future studies mismatch.

Abdullaharif

Oct 18, 2021
Can you share a few more details like what is your previous study background, and what did you apply for to analyze it a bit more?
Mostly it is due to your previous studies and future studies mismatch.
Matric 86%
College 77%
Bachelors in computer sciences 3.14/4 78%
Ielts 6.5 with no lesa than 6
8 months experience after graduation and internship in degree too
Applied one year course in web design and development in humber college
I have shown my course relevancy in my SOP like i have done internship during my degree in the same field then projects freelancing fyp written why i want yo do this course how this course will benefit me my immediate and ling term plans after i return to home country my family ans financial ties and almost everything my work experience was also in the same field so i have shown everything that a VO should know.

Hamna Gadar

Feb 10, 2022
I have applied for my study permit in the month of June and got refusal 2 days ago and the refusal reason seems to be very generic. As I have explained everything very well in my SOP regarding my study plan my future ambitions, financial position and almost everything a visa officer will look into still I am not getting the point for this refusal. It is :
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Can anyone tell me the exact reason for this refusal because my Consultant (RCIC) is saying it is a computer-based rejection reason and probably VO didn't even look into your file.
Did you apply through an RCIC consultant and got rejection. Or you are planning to consult an RCIC now after rejection?