+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Case Need Advice Regarding SOP

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
I applied on 11th June and got refusal on 11th Sep.
I already ordered GCMS notes.

Refusal reasons:-
•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, and level of establishment, your future prospects and plans and/or language abilities.

Profile :-

10th 79%
12th 63%
B tech Instrumentation and control (2015-2019) , 4 backlogs
PTE overall 60 ( IELTS 6.5 not less than 6)
Course :- Instrumentation Engineering Technology ( UG diploma)

Note :- My course is not available in PG & Master that's the main reason I took UG diploma and mentioned in SOP that This course structure is different than my Btech and some subjects are essential for me to learn in Instrumentation ( Gave subject wise description) and I mentioned each reason like cost, future goals, why not India, Why canada, Why this course, Reason to come back in India etc but still I got those refusal reasons.

Kindly provide your thoughts regarding my case and SOP.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Frankly speaking even though you have mentioned your reasons to choose ug program in your SOP it won't really work because generally visa officers skim through the SOPs and make decisions on the basis of education degree hierarchy. It would be better if you can opt for a master's or atleast a pg diploma program in your field of study.

Reactions: primaprime

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Frankly speaking even though you have mentioned your reasons to choose ug program in your SOP it won't really work because generally visa officers skim through the SOPs and make decisions on the basis of education degree hierarchy. It would be better if you can opt for a master's or atleast a pg diploma program in your field of study.

Truee but my main concern is that my friends got his AIP. We all have same background, same GPA, same score , same college and course.
They have approvals and mine was rejected.
Strange case.

ketul32

Feb 11, 2020
It’s not necessary that the same VO who assessed your friends profile will evaluate your application too.. Each officers have different views.

Reactions: marmik1617