+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal after AIP under SDS route

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you are doing a degree (where) and then a B.Ed? Do you already have a degree? If so why aren’t you applying directly. Teachers colleges in Canada are competitive so what school are you applying to. Most schools will require strong grades, good IELTS scores and a strong statement on why you need to take a B.Ed in Canada. Education degree is expensive too.

Reactions: Muhammad_Umer

Niq321

Oct 20, 2020
So you are doing a degree (where) and then a B.Ed? Do you already have a degree? If so why aren’t you applying directly. Teachers colleges in Canada are competitive so what school are you applying to. Most schools will require strong grades, good IELTS scores and a strong statement on why you need to take a B.Ed in Canada. Education degree is expensive too.
I am planning to do B.ed from university of lethbridge ,After my master's in physics from Pakistan.
I can't apply unless I have b. Ed

Hani.soltani

Jul 21, 2020
My name is ****************************, and I did apply for a study permit to Canada under the SDS system. First, i received approval in principle (13, august) to start online classes, but later on, i received a refusal from(3 sep) IRCC.
Degree masters
IELTS 7
Nationality Pakistani

There are the following allegations written for my refusal.

Dear *******, Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.
All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

now i am trying to apply for GCMS notes but they said
*To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada.
how i can ask for GCMS notes if i am in pakistan.
Right now i need help please anyone willing to help kindly response
thanks
Hi, Did you start your education after you receive AIP?