+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refund releted issue

Redom Khan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
my visa was rejected few months ago but my college has sended the refund money and mailed me although the money hasn't been arived at my account the college said we have tranfered your money 25 days ago thought western union still i did not get the money i received a mail from western union money transfer i am in a serious problem regarding the fund issue please tell me a solution to the problem

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

my visa was rejected few months ago but my college has sended the refund money and mailed me although the money hasn't been arived at my account the college said we have tranfered your money 25 days ago thought western union still i did not get the money i received a mail from western union money transfer i am in a serious problem regarding the fund issue please tell me a solution to the problem
1. Did you apply through a "consultant"? The funds may have been returned to them.
2. If not, request proof from the school of them sending the funds.
3. Have you contacted Western Union?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
What mail did you receive from Western Union?

Redom Khan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Western Union GlobalPay Payee Manager Payment Tracker Notification

The St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Tech-Out has initiated a EFT payment to MST. MAMTAJ BEGUM, on 2019-06-21 16:53:44Z (UTC).

A payment of 442,114.16 BDT is scheduled for deposit into your account on 26 Jun, 2019.

The payment tracking number is:
COTR0410496

and references:
STUDENT REFUND
NATIONALITY: BANGLADESHI

=========================================================================================
Reference Numbers
=========================================================================================
WUBS Confirmation Number : COTR0410496
Bank Reference Number :

Payment Information
Client : The St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Tech-Out
Beneficiary : MST. MAMTAJ BEGUM
Currency : BDT
Amount : 442,114.16
Value Date : 6/26/2019
Payment Type : EFT
Reference 1 : STUDENT REFUND
Reference 2 : NATIONALITY: BANGLADESHI

Recipient Bank/Delivery Information
Bank Name : BANK ASIA LTD
Bank Account Number : *******6137

Originating Bank
Bank Name : Citibank, NA
Address : 1 Penns Way, OPS 2/2
New Castle, DE 19720

Processing Details
Order Released June 21, 2019 4:53 PM UTC

united states: 800-949-7973 united kingdom: 0845 880 0400 switzerland: 0848 80 42 42 czech republic: 800 10 20 30 australia: 800.065.720

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Western Union Business Solutions is the premier provider of business-to-business payment services helping simplify the payment process for businesses large or small. To learn more about our payment services, visit us at www.business.westernunion.com.

© 2012 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Tech-Out is responsible for the accuracy of this email address. The timing of funds availability is not guaranteed. Receiving bank fees may apply.

The information transmitted, including any content in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and is the property of The Western Union Company or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message. Please note that no contracts or commitments may be concluded on behalf of The Western Union Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively, "WU") by means of email, and no statement or representation made in this email is binding on behalf of WU. Whilst this message has been scanned for viruses, WU disclaims any responsibility or liability for viruses contained therein. It is therefore recommended that all emails should be scanned for viruses. Nothing herein should be construed as any provision of services by WU or its affiliates and subsidiaries to the recipient directly.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
this is the email i still did not get my tuition refunded
Dont panic! Just call the customer service number and provide the reference number. Ask them about the refund.