+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refund? CoPR expired, but Covid?

loussica

Apr 10, 2019
I and maybe many people here received an email asking if we want our application reassessed after the CoPR has been expired during the pandemic.
My SO keeps asking me if I can write a webform to beg for a refund because we do not want to go back during this time. I’m convinced that they do not care that we prefer not to live in Canada because of the pandemic, they probably view it as legally safe enough to arrive. We’re concerned about the job market, as my customer base will not be visiting Canada.
I’m already aware of their requirements for refund. Do you think they would allow refunds for accepted and expired applications because of these unique circumstances?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I and maybe many people here received an email asking if we want our application reassessed after the CoPR has been expired during the pandemic.
My SO keeps asking me if I can write a webform to beg for a refund because we do not want to go back during this time. I’m convinced that they do not care that we prefer not to live in Canada because of the pandemic, they probably view it as legally safe enough to arrive. We’re concerned about the job market, as my customer base will not be visiting Canada.
I’m already aware of their requirements for refund. Do you think they would allow refunds for accepted and expired applications because of these unique circumstances?
You won't get a full refund. The application has already been processed. Best case scenario you might get a refund of your right of permanent residence fee.