+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refund cheque lost! help needed !!

Rickshawala

Jan 14, 2009
hi,

i have withdrawn my application on last february. The high commission of canada in singapore has given me a cheque as my processing fee refund . But unfortunately i have lost the cheque. Is it possible for me to get another cheque? anyone have any idea about that??

please help.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if it will work or not, have you tried contact Canadian Consulate? Maybe they can re issue a copy of check as its not been cashed yet. Try to ask seniors, hope there would be any solution.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Yes try to contact them with your file number l think they'll look up your file number if you hard one and give you another check if they can verify that the refund check for that file number has not been cashed
Good Luck

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Rickshawala said:
hi,

i have withdrawn my application on last february. The high commission of canada in singapore has given me a cheque as my processing fee refund . But unfortunately i have lost the cheque. Is it possible for me to get another cheque? anyone have any idea about that??

please help.
I guess it should be an account pay cheque. In that case contact both CIC (for abnother cheque) and the bank where you were supposed to deposit the cheque (for an information only).

If the cheque is not account pay, I think you lost it for ever.

Good luck.

SYED