+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Hey,Did you get any update on your RTD i called them again today and they have finalized my application and it’s in printing queue now hopefully it will not take forever to print it and mail it out
Congratulations to you ..

No response at all .. I submitted a webform again today ..let see what happens now

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hello guys
In RTD application form said if you have valid passport and has been seized by IRCC,provide the Notice of Seizure (imm5265).
why?
Can I get back my original passport in future?

Reactions: Faisalkhan555

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Hello guys
In RTD application form said if you have valid passport and has been seized by IRCC,provide the Notice of Seizure (imm5265).
why?
Can I get back my original passport in future?
You get your passport back if you request them i have already asked them to return my documents back and i am waiting for their call as my passport was in Montreal so i requested it from 6900 Airport CBSA office as soon they are here they will call me

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Thanks for reply bro
And I should fill the imm 5265 form or just submit the stamped copies of seized passport?
Because I don’t have that form,So I should download and fill it out.

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for reply bro
And I should fill the imm 5265 form or just submit the stamped copies of seized passport?
Because I don’t have that form,So I should download and fill it out.
Well i did not provide anything for RTD i just mentioned in the form that passport was seized when i applied for refugee protection

Reactions: NaAzaAn

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Guys I have a question
I received my eCOPR and waiting for PR card, So can I choose the PR card options as a status in RTD application form?
I wanna write a definition that I got my eCOPR and here it’s a document number.

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
@Faisalkhan555 today I got this email as a response of my webform and call..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. In order to request urgent processing, we require further information.

Therefore, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Webform and choose Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document in the drop-down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please include the following information:

Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
Country of birth,
(mandatory) The reason for the urgency,
(mandatory) Your estimated travel date,
(if applicable) The date on which the application was submitted to IRCC,
(if applicable) The mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
company used,
tracking number, and
Your previous request.
Once we receive the above information, we will gladly forward it to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.