File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
A question?? I have a Travel document I wanna go to Georgia but only There is only connecting travel through my country where I am persecuted. Will doing this travel hinder my status? I will go to Georgia for marriage

I will be grateful if you could help me
Please do not do this. Avoid all travel to your country of persecution, including transits.

This can result in your PR status / refugee protection being revoked by Canada.

Reactions: ref19to22

Canadaqe

Jan 16, 2024
Please do not do this. Avoid all travel to your country of persecution, including transits.

This can result in your PR status / refugee protection being revoked by Canada.
You are right, thank you. Have you been to Bosna and Herzegovina ? Can I enter in with RTD?

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
There are two Haitian nationals who living in another Caribbean Island at the moment who did not get approval to stay. However, the do not want to return top Haiti for security reasons. Do they need to obtain a visa to seek refugee and asylum in Canada? If yes, how they go about doing so and if not, how do they go about doing that?

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Yes you can go to mexico with your RTD and without PR, I wrote to the mexican embassy to find out the details and below is the response I got:

All foreign visitors, regardless of their nationality, traveling to Mexico for tourism, business or in transit to another destination, are exempt from presenting a Mexican visa as long as they have any type of a valid visa issued by any of the following countries: Canada, Japan, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or any of the countries comprising the Schengen Area. All they need is valid passport and the visa. Visa must be stamped in your passport.
  • Permanent residents need valid passport or travel document and resident card.
  • If traveler is not a permanent resident yet or does not have any type of a valid visa from the above countries, he/she needs to apply for a visitor visa.
VISITOR VISA

You need to send by email your visa application form, passport/travel document (bio page), photocopy of the migratory document accrediting your legal stay in Canada and bank statements on PDF to give you an appointment.

Amounts required to appear in your bank statements:
  1. Original and a photocopy of investment receipts or bank account statements showing an average monthly balance equivalent to $6,000 Canadian dollars (Canadian bank account) during the past three months, or
  2. In the case of foreigners who are pursuing regular studies in institutions of higher education, they must present the original proof of studies and the original proof of stable employment, pension or scholarship with a monthly income equivalent to $1500 Canadian dollars for the past 6 months.

Please send the PDFs 2 months prior your departure date.

It takes around 2-3 weeks to revise applications and give you an appointment, be ready to have an appointment scheduled during this time. We receive several emails daily, please DO NOT send several emails and wait for our response back.
Hello please where do I send the email to ?

Reactions: ref19to22

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
I received my RTD but there's an error. I call Ircc and they send me email to send original Rtd with supporting documents to make correction.
It's been month now I called Ircc for follow-up they said they haven't received anything but i sent through expresspost so I can see It's delivered. I'm kinda lost now where is my Travel document and also when I called first the lady gave me following address to send documents and mentioned it takes 6 to 8 weeks for correction.
But when i called today lady said it takes more than 29 weeks and said the address sent my documents is incorrect.
Im so confused beow is the address I sent my documents along original RTD.

Passport Error
Certificate of Identity Section
Passport Program
Place du Centre, Commercial Level 2
200 Promenade du Portage
Gatineau QC J8X 4B7

Could someone please guide me.

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi.. if any one can guide me.. i had applied rtd for myself and family.. got the adult rtd but for minors it is under process since 4 months.. any leads? or suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks
I am in the same shoe as you. Applied since August 2023. We still have not received for the minors but got for the adults. Called a zillion times. Did you get for your minors yet? If so please what did you do?

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
I am in the same shoe as you. Applied since August 2023. We still have not received for the minors but got for the adults. Called a zillion times. Did you get for your minors yet? If so please what did you do?
My kid have his own passport. My case is different than yours. I sent back fir correction as it have sime errors.
Also if you have PR card you can receive RTd in a month or so.

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi.. if any one can guide me.. i had applied rtd for myself and family.. got the adult rtd but for minors it is under process since 4 months.. any leads? or suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks
Hello. Did you get this document yet. I am yet to receive for my kids too. Since August 2023. Please let me know what you did if you have received it