+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

mian1112

Nov 19, 2022
Hello Everyone, i got my RTD today. i applied in September 2022, applied for urgent, didn't work, sent many webforms no luck. I did something above their power and my RTD was issued and sent to me today via a private and special delivery. Good luck everyone
Send you message please reply

MINI1997

Jan 16, 2023
I contacted them December 27, 2022 and was long everything good just waiting on last verification, since then i've been calling everyweek and same answer.

Not sure how long it takes to do eligibility verification.

I applied Oct 8, 2022.

MINI1997

Jan 16, 2023
Hello, I mailed my RTD application and it was delivered November 24, 2022. I still don't have an application number. I forgot to put my travel date and its pretty soon (Feb 1). I now worry that its not going to be here on time. What can I do now to speed up the process? Any phone number I can call and talk to them?
I'm on the same boat as you my travel date expect to be feb 15 2023, and I applied October.

kazzy68

Jan 27, 2023
Hello Everyone, i got my RTD today. i applied in September 2022, applied for urgent, didn't work, sent many webforms no luck. I did something above their power and my RTD was issued and sent to me today via a private and special delivery. Good luck everyone

kazzy68

Jan 27, 2023
I submitted my application same September and expected travel is 05 Feb, 2023 sent webform was informed application is in order....please can u tell me what u did to expedite ur application.
Thanks

kazzy68

Jan 27, 2023
Hello submitted application for RTD in September, 2022 travel date is February,2023 and send a webform to ircc and these response.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
Rest assured that you will be notified if additional information is required or if a decision is made.
How soon will I get my RTD after receiving these mail. Thanks

Ncu

Oct 25, 2022
Hello submitted application for RTD in September, 2022 travel date is February,2023 and send a webform to ircc and these response.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
Rest assured that you will be notified if additional information is required or if a decision is made.
How soon will I get my RTD after receiving these mail. Thanks
Good luck to you. I sent an urgent request in June 2022 and till today nothing. They don’t care about your travel date, I had a member of parliament intervene. They just don’t even care, our applications are just sitting there. 8 months and nothing.