+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document processing

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
It seems like your RTD IS STUCK IN A BACKLOG LIMBO. Same thing happened with my PR card, I still haven’t received it, and I applied 2 years ago. keep calling them and sending webforms and ask them flag it for urgency. You could also benefit from taking help of your local MP.
Thank you for reply....can you share your PR Time line.

Reactions: Harpku

Harpku

Mar 28, 2023
Thank you for reply....can you share your PR Time line.
Got positive NOD in July 2019. Applied for PR Sam month. Got COPR March 2021. My husband and I applied for PR card together same month. He got his PR card in a couple of months and I just got my PR card. I sent many webforms and called them atleast 100 times in the 2 years to ask them about my PR card. They just kept telling me it’s under process. Recently they told me my pictures were rejected after 2 years. Sent them new pictures on 8 march and got my PR card today. You have to keep calling and sending webforms. Unfortunately, it’s a hit or miss. I hope you get answers soon.

Reactions: betterlife999

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Got positive NOD in July 2019. Applied for PR Sam month. Got COPR March 2021. My husband and I applied for PR card together same month. He got his PR card in a couple of months and I just got my PR card. I sent many webforms and called them atleast 100 times in the 2 years to ask them about my PR card. They just kept telling me it’s under process. Recently they told me my pictures were rejected after 2 years. Sent them new pictures on 8 march and got my PR card today. You have to keep calling and sending webforms. Unfortunately, it’s a hit or miss. I hope you get answers soon.
Thanks for sharing time line.

HereToStay

Aug 21, 2022
I applied for a RTD using canada post regular mail which I should not have done. I regret not paying for tracking. I called to confirm if my application has been received and the agent said there’s no application with my UCI. Anyone has had any experience? I sent application march 13th

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I applied for a RTD using canada post regular mail which I should not have done. I regret not paying for tracking. I called to confirm if my application has been received and the agent said there’s no application with my UCI. Anyone has had any experience? I sent application march 13th
Hello. I am so sorry to hear that.
I did send my application 19th March and they received next day. I sent with tracking number and express and it was just almost 17 dollars. I called them also and they are saying that your application on process. When I call them I always say that I have tracking number and UCI. They just ask for UCI.

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
I applied the same day using Canada Post and got tracking. They received it on the 15th. When I called, they told me it was still processing. I would suggest you call again on Monday to confirm.

They should receive it by now if everything goes well. I sent mine to the Gatineau location.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry to hear that I applied January 2020, and it still in background check. They even said that my file is in none routine, I have contacted all the MP's in this world nothing changed I have requested for web form many time I even contacted the Alberta prime and also Justin Trudeau by Email still that didn't change anything. Know am just going to wait. Am just tired and frustrated about all this.

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
Hi
Could someone please share the number they use to call and speak to an agent?
I applied 9 months ago and still waiting.
Thanks

chelavnzuo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
+1 (888) 242-2100, choose the travel document option
I'm curious about what can the agent do when we speak to them?
assuming it's non-urgent, will they help accelerate the process, or they will simply tell us yes yes everything in order just be patient you will receive it when it's your time to receive it?