+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document / ePost Process

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Thank you very much. I have sent them request through webform just now. I hope they are able to respond soon. How long it takes to get it then. thank you for your response.
Hopefully you will get response within a week if they consider your request.

and after application made i have no idea how long will it take to get you RTD as its 2nd week and no response.

Reactions: mysoul

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hopefully you will get response within a week if they consider your request.

and after application made i have no idea how long will it take to get you RTD as its 2nd week and no response.
thank you again for your response. How much did you pay?

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hello, my daughter and i send an email to IRCC together about tavel document. she just turned 18. She got epost on the next day. It is five days since i have been waiting. Anyone also going through this situation?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hi.. please can you explain whole method of applying for RTD.
And can you send link of web forum where you requested for RTD.
We need 2 pictures and on 1 picture photographer should sign and on other one guarantor should sign?
Please can you guide me..
I will highly appreciate that.
Thank you

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hi.. please can you explain whole method of applying for RTD.
And can you send link of web forum where you requested for RTD.
We need 2 pictures and on 1 picture photographer should sign and on other one guarantor should sign?
Please can you guide me..
I will highly appreciate that.
Thank you
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

select
Certificate of identity/Refugee Travel document.

if your request considered you will receive ePost link on your email and instructions.

Back of your pictures photographer will stamp and date. One photograph will be certified by Guarantor and all documents copies you will attach will be signed by Guarantor too.

Reactions: Saba321

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Reactions: skmcanada

Behzad90

Aug 19, 2021
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

select
Certificate of identity/Refugee Travel document.

if your request considered you will receive ePost link on your email and instructions.

Back of your pictures photographer will stamp and date. One photograph will be certified by Guarantor and all documents copies you will attach will be signed by Guarantor too.

I have sent webform with reason for urgent travel document yesterday and received following email. Is it common, will they send epost link separate if they considered my application

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

AA94

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, my daughter and i send an email to IRCC together about tavel document. she just turned 18. She got epost on the next day. It is five days since i have been waiting. Anyone also going through this situation?
It's been five days for me as well and I'm getting worried. Did you end up receiving it? and if so, how long did it take?

mudaneaarka

Feb 14, 2022
Good Morning

Any one recently applied for travel document. I sent my request by webform with Explanation for urgent travel, and received an email which want me to singup at Epost. After singup I found a message from CIC explains about documents I need to apply and has RTD application form attached.

1) I have already completed the form and signed by guarantor.

2) my photos also signed by the guarantor but problem is when i scanned my photo, quality and size seems not same as original - Will it be acceptable?

3) Should I send my documents by replying the same email at epost site?

It would be appreciated if seniors or someone has similar experience help me out.

Thank you.
Hello,

Can you please explain more about the photos you uploaded, did they accept it as its ? your timeline since you applied ? Thanks in advance.

mudaneaarka

Feb 14, 2022
Good Morning

Any one recently applied for travel document. I sent my request by webform with Explanation for urgent travel, and received an email which want me to singup at Epost. After singup I found a message from CIC explains about documents I need to apply and has RTD application form attached.

1) I have already completed the form and signed by guarantor.

2) my photos also signed by the guarantor but problem is when i scanned my photo, quality and size seems not same as original - Will it be acceptable?

3) Should I send my documents by replying the same email at epost site?

It would be appreciated if seniors or someone has similar experience help me out.

Thank you.
Hello Bro,

Can you please give us an update ?