+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document / ePost Process

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Good Morning

Any one recently applied for travel document. I sent my request by webform with Explanation for urgent travel, and received an email which want me to singup at Epost. After singup I found a message from CIC explains about documents I need to apply and has RTD application form attached.

1) I have already completed the form and signed by guarantor.

2) my photos also signed by the guarantor but problem is when i scanned my photo, quality and size seems not same as original - Will it be acceptable?

3) Should I send my documents by replying the same email at epost site?

It would be appreciated if seniors or someone has similar experience help me out.

Thank you.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Good Morning

Any one recently applied for travel document. I sent my request by webform with Explanation for urgent travel, and received an email which want me to singup at Epost. After singup I found a message from CIC explains about documents I need to apply and has RTD application form attached.

2) my photos also signed by the guarantor but problem is when i scanned my photo, quality and size seems not same as original - Will it be acceptable?

It would be appreciated if seniors or someone has similar experience help me out.

Thank you.
did you pay online? or did you put your credit card information and they charged you for it?

Aseedo

May 27, 2021
Good Morning

Thank you.
I have received the same message and I would like to ask you how you submitted your Singed photo and application were you submit it online via " post message" because the valid travel document has to be returned back so have you returned this back separately. Will highly appreciate it if you can help me with that

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I have received the same message and I would like to ask you how you submitted your Singed photo and application were you submit it online via " post message" because the valid travel document has to be returned back so have you returned this back separately. Will highly appreciate it if you can help me with that
i submitted signed photo (Scanned) through ePost along with an original one received by photographer via email and did not receive any reply till now so not sure if i did right.

Also this is my first application so I don’t need to send them RTD.

Aseedo

May 27, 2021
i submitted signed photo (Scanned) through ePost along with an original one received by photographer via email and did not receive any reply till now so not sure if i did right.

Thanks I think you should have submitted Flight reservation and marked your request as an urgent A FRIEND OF MINE has received her travel document within two days after she summited all required documents

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020

when did you submit your application?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks I think you should have submitted Flight reservation and marked your request as an urgent A FRIEND OF MINE has received her travel document within two days after she summited all required documents
how can you mark it as urgent when it is through epost?

Aseedo

May 27, 2021
how can you mark it as urgent when it is through epost?
No I have not posted my application yet but when I first contacted Immigration I explained that I have an urgent situation my WIF'S brother just died in a car accident

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hello, can somebody please share how did you submit your travel document online. thank you

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hello, can somebody please share how did you submit your travel document online. thank you
Once your request for urgent travel is accepted they will send you link for canadapost ePost service where you submit all your requested documents.

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Once your request for urgent travel is accepted they will send you link for canadapost ePost service where you submit all your requested documents.
Thank you very much. I have sent them request through webform just now. I hope they are able to respond soon. How long it takes to get it then. thank you for your response.