+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document- ( Appeal from Minister under process)

Discussion in 'Refugees and Asylum' started by roycanada, Jun 28, 2019.

  1. Hi,

    I am a protected person but ( Minister appeal against decision of RPD is under process)

    Can I apply for TRD to travel USA and UK.

    Please advise

  2. You can try but I don’t think it is very likely given that there is a Minister appeal against the decision.
  3. Thanks for Reply,

    I called Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (Organization), they confirmed my status is PROTECTED PERSON.

    IF I get RTD I am not sure its safe to travel out of Canada ( I dont know CBSA will allow me to come back inside Canada)

  4. Wouldn’t recommend it for that reason as well. Would not travel until your status as a protected person has been 100% finalized.
    jddd likes this.

Share This Page