+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document 2023

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
No I didn't but they communicated with me and told me that they sent me a Mail I'm not sure how long it takes to receive this mail! they said a Notice Of Decision still not sure what it is and said that I need to send some more information. still not sure why they sent those by mail while they can do so by E-Mail as with many other's. Hopefully I receive my papers soon cuz I really need that shit.

dragonace

Feb 17, 2023
Hey everyone i got this e mail
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be notified if additional information is required or if a decision is made.

how long should wait ?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hey everyone i got this e mail
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be notified if additional information is required or if a decision is made.

how long should wait ?
this email doesnt tell you how long it takes.Nowadays everybody is waiting. Some people has been waiting for 1 year.

when did you apply?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hey guys, did you send any documents for proof of parentage along your application? If yes what documents did you sent? My kid born in back home, should i translate the birth certificate from back home and send it or just send the COPR including our and the kids name?

SirMoon

Dec 29, 2022
Hi guys,

on Feb 3rd The officer call my references, but until today I didn't got my RTD.

I think calling references is last steps before issued the RTD.

I don't know what's going on.

any one have Idea, and how can I know if it issued ?

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys,

on Feb 3rd The officer call my references, but until today I didn't got my RTD.

I think calling references is last steps before issued the RTD.

I don't know what's going on.

any one have Idea, and how can I know if it issued ?
Did the officer ask any thing about you from your references? if yes, what was asked?

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
No the officer call the references not me, and he asked them if they know me or not.
what are the maximum questions IRCC ask from references about applicant? will they only ask if they know the applicant or can they ask something more details? should the references be a Canadian citizen or is it ok PR holder?

Last edited:

elonaaa1

Mar 18, 2020
Hi
I want to apply for urgent travel document. Can I do it by e-post or we can’t do it anymore in that way ?
If anyone applied recently please let me know