+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refugee transfer to canada

Canada_andy

May 15, 2019
Hello,
i have a question, a syrian refugee cam to switzerland and got there detained, her passport is not valid anymore and she need to renew that so the Swiss government can or will process her case. is it possible to transfer her case to canada? would she be allowed to come to canada to a province of her choosing?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
i have a question, a syrian refugee cam to switzerland and got there detained, her passport is not valid anymore and she need to renew that so the Swiss government can or will process her case. is it possible to transfer her case to canada? would she be allowed to come to canada to a province of her choosing?
There is no transfer of asylum cases. She currently has an asylum case in a safe country.

Reactions: Buletruck

Ahmadali11

Jul 18, 2019
Hi i need some information about canada assylum i am already asaylum seeker in canda but i want to transfer my assylum in canada can you guide me please for more infotamtion how to get i apply assylum

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi i need some information about canada assylum i am already asaylum seeker in canda but i want to transfer my assylum in canada can you guide me please for more infotamtion how to get i apply assylum
Aren’t you an asylum seeker in Italy? Unfortunately there isn’t a way for you to transfer your case to Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You cannot transfer an asylum claim.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
If you want to claim Asylum you will want to get out of the country so you won't be injured or killed. Yup, asylum is a SERIOUS matter. That is why you must go to ANOTHER country to register with the UNHCR: this is the United Nations Refugee Agency. The only way to get to Canada is to be here already. You would have to get a Travel Authorization and get the airline to let you on which they won't do. Incorrect papers NO flight. So you can't claim asylum in Canada; you will have to do it near home, hence the reason to go to another country. In the country you go to will be an UNHCR refugee camp with Medical resources. After a while you will be sent to your final home. You will be safe BUT THE COUNTRY THEY SEND YOU TO MAY NOT BE CANADA.

UNHCR: https://www.unhcr.org/