+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee PR application

najn

Dec 1, 2017
Hello. So I received this email today. Anyone with similar experience can help me understand what the next steps are? how long will it take to be contacted for the appointment ? after appointment how long will it take to get the PR card ? Thanks in advance

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Protected Person in Canada class..

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your applicati on has been completed.. The Canada Immigration Centre in Montreal will contact you concerning your permanent resident status..

Please note:: At the time of your appointment,, you and your family membe rs,, if any,, will be required to present the original identification document((ss)) to the Canada Immigration Centre.. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time . If permanent residence is granted,, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents..

Officer MCM//PP

Case Processing Centre Vegreville

AHMMURA

Jan 2, 2018
Hello. So I received this email today. Anyone with similar experience can help me understand what the next steps are? how long will it take to be contacted for the appointment ? after appointment how long will it take to get the PR card ? Thanks in advance

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Protected Person in Canada class..

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your applicati on has been completed.. The Canada Immigration Centre in Montreal will contact you concerning your permanent resident status..

Please note:: At the time of your appointment,, you and your family membe rs,, if any,, will be required to present the original identification document((ss)) to the Canada Immigration Centre.. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time . If permanent residence is granted,, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents..

Officer MCM//PP

Congrats.. Can I know when did you submitted the application?

fnaveed

Jan 9, 2018
Hi,
Could anyone please tell my parents are outside canada and they got a interview email for refugee PR. What does this means and what kind of questions do they ask. Thanks

Amer 78

Jan 11, 2018

Officer MCM//PP

can we know when did you apply please?

Iyad717

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
Hi Najn, I see you sent your application to Vegreville. However, I have read somewhere online it has to sent to Mississauga office but I am not 100% sure. Can you please advise on this ? Thanks in Advance