+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee outside Canada

mankey

Jul 14, 2023
YESSSSS!!!!! You’re right! I got DECISION MADE TODAY
Congrats brother, mine also is a Decision Made, my question is: will they send an Email telling you that you have passed?,
Because all i can see now is a Decision Made on my status,
thanks

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
Congrats brother, mine also is a Decision Made, my question is: will they send an Email telling you that you have passed?,
thanks
what is your timeline?

Zeelittoh

Mar 12, 2023
thanks
I got a call from IOM to confirm few things last week they said it’s concerning my travel.Well, I don’t know who’s handling yours
My ECAS still shows line 10….

We sent you correspondence on June 8, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

I wish you the best mate

mankey

Jul 14, 2023
I got a call from IOM to confirm few things last week they said it’s concerning my travel.Well, I don’t know who’s handling yours
My ECAS still shows line 10….

We sent you correspondence on June 8, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

I wish you the best mate

Decision Made of my case status happen on 11h July, there is yet no more change, i am being told i will see my Biometrics Expire and i have to wait for it

Good luck for rest of your process
Thanks