Mibr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Malaysia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
I’m private sponsored refugees me and my family we did interview and we get medical request we did medical exam on 14 June 2021 and still right now no medical update i check my ecase still no medical receive. Sorry my bad English please anyone have any idea why medical not received

Aziz185

Apr 14, 2021
hello, I had my interview in April but no update in the system as well that I had my interview. may I know where is your visa office ?

Mibr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Malaysia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
Singapore but I live in Malaysia same here I did my interview at 27 April my medical 14 June

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
I live in Malaysia as well. I have done my interview in April 20 and I sign a travel loan last week . but I did not do the medical check up yet . how did they asked you to do the medical ? I mean by email or they called you?

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Mibr
Bro we have same story and same timing of process and same situation. If you dont get email again it perhaps means your medical is positive

Mibr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Malaysia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
Even I did my additional medical exam they asked me for sputum because I had tb history but my family didn’t the sputum test only me I just wanna is that a positive sign how about my urine test and blood was it clear

F

Friend of u

Hi everyone
First of all I wish good luck to all
As I can see here, all of you had your interview and then medical.
Can any one tell me what are the next steps after interview and medical?
After medical how much time for corp?