+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee in turkey under SAH program waiting for interview call

Bele

May 8, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply yes i think this happened to me because 2 days ago they called me once again and told me in this month in next 2 3 4 weeks you will have your interview and your medical exams too , yes i didn’t call iom anymore and i hope i will receive and email too as soon as possible
Are you in turkey ?

meran

Apr 12, 2023
But they ask me before the interview

For me they asked me before the interview
That’s possible too and also it depends to country you live , in turkey most people get interview then medical in same day and biometrics

Mar 23, 2023
Also sorry if I bother, what kind of documents they will ask , do you have any idea?
Anything related to your case.
Also all your identifications, Your registration cards, passport, IDs and any other supporting documents in regards to your case.
It wont hurt if you take everything with you other than a note. If something is missing, they will notify you. So don't stress.

Make sure you bring anything that the IOM asks you to bring with you. Also, the medical clinic.

Reactions: meran

meran

Apr 12, 2023
Anything related to your case.
Also all your identifications, Your registration cards, passport, IDs and any other supporting documents in regards to your case.
It wont hurt if you take everything with you other than a note. If something is missing, they will notify you. So don't stress.

Make sure you bring anything that the IOM asks you to bring with you. Also, the medical clinic.
Thanks yes I received email about that

meran

Apr 12, 2023
Hi

Sorry
I don't know where to go to apply for an asylum interview in Canada?
I live in Türkiye
Hello sorry but its not that simple to explain you have to apply for SAH in canada and. The chances are like 1%. Sah program are rarely findable and acceptable.or you have to go to police in turkey and wait for years to interview you and after that send you to another country but the process can take 5 to 10 years or even more , i saw people who are they still there in turkey more then 10 years and still nothing