+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Claimants Wait Time (Legacy Claims)

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made April 15, 2013
LANDED..........
20-06-2013
salamuye said:
hello i done medical before 9 month and i sent enquir message by email for visa office they send back me your appiacation queue for final review what is final review means and how long take for finalize appialication
:( sorry i still dont understand your question, try calling cic directly, they will be able to tell you how long it takes. Thanks

salamuye

Jan 8, 2013
The application is on queue for final review. You will be notified once processing is complete.this they send e by email permanen residant in canada under protected B NEXT STAGE OF FINAL REVIEW AND HOW LONG TAKE FINALIZE I HOPE U UNDERSTAND NOW

salamuye

Jan 8, 2013
The application is on queue for final review. You will be notified once processing is complete.this they send e by email permanen residant in canada under protected B NEXT STAGE OF FINAL REVIEW AND HOW LONG TAKE FINALIZE I HOPE U UNDERSTAND NOW tell e pls gosie

PRCR

Jan 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salamuye said:
The application is on queue for final review. You will be notified once processing is complete.this they send e by email permanen residant in canada under protected B NEXT STAGE OF FINAL REVIEW AND HOW LONG TAKE FINALIZE I HOPE U UNDERSTAND NOW tell e pls gosie
Well what you are trying to communicate in writing is not so clear, hence people are careful to comment or proffer advice as most of this advice is not professional but comes from personal experiences and information gathered from the CIC website. However if I can understand the first part of your statement;
You are a protected person and have passed the first stage of the review.
If you can share your timeline with us then I believe someone can take it from there

When did you arrive in Canada?
When did you declare asylum?
When did you go for your interview/hearing?
When did you apply for Permanent Residency?
When was your application received?
When was your status updated on e-cas?
When did you go for your medicals?
Did you get a request for "Declaration of Applicant"?

salamuye

Jan 8, 2013
canadian high commision kenya branch recieve on may 15 2012 and i interviewed 08/22/2012 and medical done sept 20 2012 until now i wait them. i try contact enquir canadian high commision by email . send back your queue for final review what this mean and how long take finalize thank you

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20-06-2013
landed today guys :p :p got my permanent sin which doesnt expire and now i have to wait 2 years to apply for my citizenship

Good luck, the wait is almost over i'm sure

syrian-g

Star Member
May 3, 2012
gosia said:
landed today guys :p :p got my permanent sin which doesnt expire and now i have to wait 2 years to apply for my citizenship

Good luck, the wait is almost over i'm sure
Congratz Gosia :)
My refugee hearing is in 20 days !

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20-06-2013
syrian-g said:
Congratz Gosia :)
My refugee hearing is in 20 days !
thanks,

good luck at the hearing, you will do fine

way4infinity

Jan 5, 2011
Canada, Ontario
Visa Office......
Windsor
I submitted my application to the IRB in February 2012. Until now I have not heared from them. I have been waiting for almost 17 months and I have got nothing.
I know legacy claimants who applied after me and got their hearings scheduled. How come those guys in the IRB are playing with our lives like this.
Please if anyone has any information please share it.
Anyone has been in the same experience?

luisdneza

Nov 29, 2012
WishuWereHere said:
September 2012 :(

I applied on the 27th of August 2012 and then applied for my work permit, and got it on January 2013. I live in Ottawa so apparently I'm gonna have to go to Montreal the Ottawa branch got closed :mad:

luisdneza

Nov 29, 2012
way4infinity said:
luisdneza: has ur hearing been scheduled yet ?
If u have any information please let us know
Ottawa office is not closed yet.

No, haven't gotten anything. So, it's not closed? I wanted to change my address and was told to send it to the Montreal office.