+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claimant document

Missokoye

Sep 11, 2018
my cousins refugee claimant document expired in July we just learnt that she could have renewed it 30 days before expiration. She applied for her humanitarian and compassionate and is currently out of status and out of work is there anything that can be done?

Reactions: Aremophemson

CasualAsylum

Sep 11, 2018
my cousins refugee claimant document expired in July we just learnt that she could have renewed it 30 days before expiration. She applied for her humanitarian and compassionate and is currently out of status and out of work is there anything that can be done?
Based on the info provided, it is safe for me assume that your cousin's refugee claim was either rejected or abandoned/withdrawn because one cannot have a pending refugee claim at the RPD and file for H & C application at the same time. In this case, there is only so much you can do to help your cousin......

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Based on the info provided, it is safe for me assume that your cousin's refugee claim was either rejected or abandoned/withdrawn because one cannot have a pending refugee claim at the RPD and file for H & C application at the same time. In this case, there is only so much you can do to help your cousin......
What are the things to do to help her cousin?