+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Claim as a German citizen

simone1985

Nov 23, 2016
Hi all, I'm Simon, I born in Bangladesh, I'm living in Germany about 12 years, recently me & my only son (1 year age) got German citizenship. My wife not yet. For economical crisis & demans of English language we want to move Canada. We can visit there without any Visa. We plan there to enter any way (without any proof of German Connection) & ask Refugee shelter. Cus, we have enough proof that our life in Risk in Bangladesh. Is it possible or they will have our fingerprints of Germany? Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
simone1985 said:
Hi all, I'm Simon, I born in Bangladesh, I'm living in Germany about 12 years, recently me & my only son (1 year age) got German citizenship. My wife not yet. For economical crisis & demans of English language we want to move Canada. We can visit there without any Visa. We plan there to enter any way (without any proof of German Connection) & ask Refugee shelter. Cus, we have enough proof that our life in Risk in Bangladesh. Is it possible or they will have our fingerprints of Germany? Thanks
People here on the forum don't take very well to those asking how to commit immigration FRAUD.

You have zero chance of a successful refugee application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
simone1985 said:
Agreed. Zero chance of success. The fact you are German citizens will be discovered during background checks and your refugee claim will be refused. You'll then be removed from Canada and can also expect to receive a 5 year ban from Canada for misrepresentation (lying about a material fact in your application).

You aren't real refugees. You are economic immigrants.

simone1985

Nov 23, 2016
I registered an account here few hours age & I wrote my present thinking. Obviously now i get i'm thinking in a wrong way. As a little educated i feel myself only eligible for it. Except WHV (im 32) but I can't bring my depends with me. Maybe begging of 2017 i will visit there for some weeks (to my wife's aunt) & meet some immigration consultant & will have some idea. Thanks for ure attention.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Refugee: a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

If you want to leave Germany for economic reasons, please enter Canada with a valid and legal application door (Express Entry, Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nomination Programs, etc. The government of Canada already applied strict rules and heaps of documents for those who came to here with real life-death situations. Please don't add more to it just because you (and your family) thinks can find some back door for a chance of a better life than in Germany.

Thanks.

simone1985

Nov 23, 2016
You are absolutely right. Thanks. But i saw the criterias of this (EE, FSW, PNP) & I think I'm not eligible to apply. I have only high-school level education. I have work experience but not in NOC. (5 years in salesman). Only 2 chances, 1) WHV but I can't bring my family with me. 2) Im an expert Baker. If any employer see my hands work I'm sure he/she will agree to assume me. But is it enough for LMIA? or LMIA is enough to get work permit to Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
simone1985 said:
You are absolutely right. Thanks. But i saw the criterias of this (EE, FSW, PNP) & I think I'm not eligible to apply. I have only high-school level education. I have work experience but not in NOC. (5 years in salesman). Only 2 chances, 1) WHV but I can't bring my family with me. 2) Im an expert Baker. If any employer see my hands work I'm sure he/she will agree to assume me. But is it enough for LMIA? or LMIA is enough to get work permit to Canada?
Yes - if you can secure a full time job offer in Canada and your employer can obtain an approved LMIA, then you should be able to obtain a work permit for Canada.

FISHER321

Sep 3, 2016
betteka said:
Refugee: a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

If you want to leave Germany for economic reasons, please enter Canada with a valid and legal application door (Express Entry, Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nomination Programs, etc. The government of Canada already applied strict rules and heaps of documents for those who came to here with real life-death situations. Please don't add more to it just because you (and your family) thinks can find some back door for a chance of a better life than in Germany.

Thanks.
sorry, where did you got this definition from????escape war(this means all people having war in their country can flee to Canada!!!
refugees are people who are outside their home country or the country where they normally live, and who are unwilling to return because of a well-founded fear of persecution based on: race; religion; political opinion; nationality