+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Case- Toronto - Hearing Date Time line

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I like to know when will i get my Hearing date in toronto for my asylum case. I came into canada in october 2012 and apply inland for asylum right after my arrival in Etobcoke office. I have submitted my pif with in week and all other required documents to CIC.

Any idea when will i get my hearing date for interview.

I met few folks at work place some of them got their date with in 6 months and some got in 9 months and some got in 11 months. one friend has date in first week of march, he came in last year jan 2012...now his hearing is first week of march 2013.

Any one like to share their experience hows going their dates time line in Toronto.

All posts are welcome.
:eek:

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I met 2 Guys at work Place who r Ahmedis and one came in July 2012 and got his hearing date in Nov 2012 , and got approved,.

Also another Ahmedi came in March 2012 his date is Feb 2013, this month, will update after his date from him.

Also another worker came in 10 january 2012 and his hearing date is march first week in Toronto, will post update what happen to them.

Any other folks wants to share their experience...about date line for refugee inland cases in toronto will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

soafree

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-2014
Med's Request
04-2014
Med's Done....
04-2014
LANDED..........
04-2015
I submitted my PIF to IRB Feb 2012 but still did not get any news from them. I think IRB give priority based on country, Am I right?
It is very good if we ( refugee claimant ) keep in touch and share information about the hearing date and outcome. I am counting every second for my hearing date. I don't know when the gonna send the hearing date letter.
Hope for the best.
:'(

WishuWereHere

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
I don't think that the hearing schedule is based on country. The wait time is usually between 6-12 months for the hearing. But I am really concerned that IRB is giving priority to the new Refugee system and our cases(legacy claimant) are taking longer time.

It is really good to stay in touch with each other and thanks to this great website for connecting us. Is there anyway we could share our email address and stay connected?

soafree

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-2014
Med's Request
04-2014
Med's Done....
04-2014
LANDED..........
04-2015
Hi...we can keep in touch by email to share information about this. Even we can meet up so that we can make friends.
I have my circle of refugee and i can share their information.
please keep in a loop for update at soafree@yahoo.ca
thanks
Gogia said:
I met 2 Guys at work Place who r Ahmedis and one came in July 2012 and got his hearing date in Nov 2012 , and got approved,.

Also another Ahmedi came in March 2012 his date is Feb 2013, this month, will update after his date from him.

Also another worker came in 10 january 2012 and his hearing date is march first week in Toronto, will post update what happen to them.

Any other folks wants to share their experience...about date line for refugee inland cases in toronto will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
Gogia said:

Thanks in advance.
Is it necessary that All Ahmedis get thier case done ? I mean do they even reject ?

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think who ever is true refugee and his story is Halal he will approve...and if his story is Haraam he will be rejected...

soafree

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-2014
Med's Request
04-2014
Med's Done....
04-2014
LANDED..........
04-2015
soafree said:
Hi...we can keep in touch by email to share information about this. Even we can meet up so that we can make friends.
I have my circle of refugee and i can share their information.
please keep in a loop for update at
thanks