+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee/asylum claimant/ protected person issues and solutions

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
It’s kind of unique thread but I believe it ll help us a lot to raise our concerns with government officials .

I believe all refugees should be like family and we should raise our voice tagging,emailing ,and writing our collective problems to concerned officials.

for example : now a days we are facing
RTD issuance problem
Work permit renewal
Fresh work permit issue

refugee hearing issues.. etc

so in my opinion if something is happening with many people then we share a post here and with consent we develope a #hashtag and use that hashtag and subject TO SEND EMAIL to concerned officials ..

This kind of collective effort will definitely have impact and officials will consider to sort those issues..
Any suggestions and recommendations to make this thread more effective will be highly appreciated..

It will take hardly one minute to Email or tag someone on Facebook.email.or on twitter but definitely it will be fruitfu

Last edited:

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Agreed, seems refugees are totally abandoned, it is been 5 months and haven't done eligibility interview and don't have work permit, this will make people look for other sources to get food on the table.
If you know any of your circle who is facing any issue tag him /her so we can move ahead together

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
It’s kind of unique thread but I believe it ll help us a lot to raise our concerns with government officials .

I believe all refugees should be like family and we should raise our voice tagging,emailing ,and writing our collective problems to concerned officials.

for example : now a days we are facing
RTD issuance problem
Work permit renewal
Fresh work permit issue

refugee hearing issues.. etc

so in my opinion if something is happening with many people then we share a post here and with consent we develope a #hashtag and use that hashtag and subject TO SEND EMAIL to concerned officials ..

This kind of collective effort will definitely have impact and officials will consider to sort those issues..
Any suggestions and recommendations to make this thread more effective will be highly appreciated..

It will take hardly one minute to Email or tag someone on Facebook.email.or on twitter but definitely it will be fruitfu
Good initiative

Reactions: nirjhoroliver

Masingh$1978

Feb 15, 2020
Good initiative
I am not yet done with my eligibility interview as I had my application on Aug 2020 at Montreal. Medical done -Sept 2020
Passport Seized -March 2021
Since then I am waiting for my eligibility interview. This is just nerve wrecking. Very difficult to survive without Work Permit.
Anyone sailing on same boat ?

Reactions: Norijal

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
I am not yet done with my eligibility interview as I had my application on Aug 2020 at Montreal. Medical done -Sept 2020
Passport Seized -March 2021
Since then I am waiting for my eligibility interview. This is just nerve wrecking. Very difficult to survive without Work Permit.
Anyone sailing on same boat ?
OMG that is forever, how do you manage it then? I'm looking for cash jobs from now on.

Reactions: Masingh$1978

Masingh$1978

Feb 15, 2020
Hi folks,
Despite of waiting for a very long time and now getting mentally and physically fed up . Does anyone know what is the procedure for withdrawal and it’s consequences ? How long it takes to get seized passport back ? We are family with two kids.

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Hi folks,
Despite of waiting for a very long time and now getting mentally and physically fed up . Does anyone know what is the procedure for withdrawal and it’s consequences ? How long it takes to get seized passport back ? We are family with two kids.
Brother stay calm and expect 3 years of this kind of tension ..

Listen if you feel you dnt have patience and there is no other solution except to go back to ur home country then dnt waste ur time and go back ..but if u remain calm then every problem has some solution ..

Refugee claim is another name of patience bro.. patience to be apart from ur family friends parents society etc ..

Reactions: scylla