+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee App Question

feltaye

Dec 28, 2016
Hi

I'm applying online through ePost and I have two questions:

1- I'm single and the only applicant and No one from my family (Brothers, sister and parents) is in Canada. Do I need to include their information? if yes what form should I use for them as obviously they are not dependents.

2- Some of the forms can be signed electronically while other not. Do I need to printout, sign and rescan the forms that can not be signed electronically?

Last edited:

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Hi

I'm applying online through ePost and I have two questions:

1- I'm single and the only applicant and No one from my family (Brothers, sister and parents) is in Canada. Do I need to include their information? if yes what form should I use for them as obviously they are not dependents.

2- Some of the forms can be signed electronically while other not. Do I need to printout, sign and rescan the forms that can not be signed electronically?
#1 - you don't have any dependents so that form doesn't apply to you. do you have a lawyer? and yes when filling out the form that asks about your mom and dad and also sibling section about brothers and sisters and half bros and sis. birthdays etc.

feltaye

Dec 28, 2016
#1 - you don't have any dependents so that form doesn't apply to you. do you have a lawyer? and yes when filling out the form that asks about your mom and dad and also sibling section about brothers and sisters and half bros and sis. birthdays etc.
Thank you for the reply
- I do not have a layer and planning to apply myself.
- There is a section for parents which I filled out but there is no section for siblings except the dependents section

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Thank you for the reply
- I do not have a layer and planning to apply myself.
- There is a section for parents which I filled out but there is no section for siblings except the dependents section

Thats a separate form in the application package you have to write family and siblings details there.