+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refference letter from my job: Who should sign it?

Jeltsin25

Mar 8, 2021
I'm planning to ask my refference letter from my current job in a clinic (my contract is almost to expire), but my immediate boss (in charge of my clinic) is kind of difficult to deal with, and I'm not sure he's going to sign me the letter. I have a better relationship with his superior (my boss's boss) and he is in charge of the whole network of clinics in my city. However, I haven't directly worked with him, so I'm not sure if he signing me my letter would be valid for Express Entry purposes. He is aware of all my activities that are related with my corresponding NOC though. I hope his sign is ok, so I dont have to deal with my immediate boss.

Thanks in advance for you answers

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm planning to ask my refference letter from my current job in a clinic (my contract is almost to expire), but my immediate boss (in charge of my clinic) is kind of difficult to deal with, and I'm not sure he's going to sign me the letter. I have a better relationship with his superior (my boss's boss) and he is in charge of the whole network of clinics in my city. However, I haven't directly worked with him, so I'm not sure if he signing me my letter would be valid for Express Entry purposes. He is aware of all my activities that are related with my corresponding NOC though. I hope his sign is ok, so I dont have to deal with my immediate boss.

Thanks in advance for you answers
As long as the person is a superior and is willing to sign the letter, then you are fine.