+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference

resumurof

Jul 30, 2014
Reference letter, is this procedure OK
1) reference letter from my previous denied to give me in company letterhead, so I got it in a normal paper with all my roles and responsibility designation,salary etc, however I took signature from my managers on reference letter, for few letters I have included there business card also with phone number and there current company I'd. I'm waiting for reply from cic.

Even I have included offer letter, relieving letter of previous companies.

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Sounds okay. At least if these reference letters contain all the information required, e.g. full name of the company, its address, etc.

I've heard one dude got a letter from his employer, put it into the printer tray and printed the letterhead on it for himself it it was accepted :)

resumurof

Jul 30, 2014
I feel offer letter and relieving letter provide other details address, tenure, package etc.anyhow eagerly waiting for reply.
How long does it take for processing FSW category, my application reached cic a week ago.

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
resumurof said:
I feel offer letter and relieving letter provide other details address, tenure, package etc.anyhow eagerly waiting for reply.
How long does it take for processing FSW category, my application reached cic a week ago.
Search for the global spreadsheet here, there are statistics and estimates. As a matter of fact I wouldn't hope for any actions with your applications within at least next couple of months. If you used your credit card details to fill in the processing fee payment form, then the very first sign that everything is more or less okay with your application will be having it charged. You will see it either in an sms notification, or in your bank statement. Next, you will receive a PER - positive eligibility review to your e-mail address.