22-09-2015 (Decision Made)
Passport Req..
30-09-2015 [Submitted on 01-10-2015]
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2015
LANDED..........
By the end of November Inshallah
Hi

I have banking experience of more than 7 years and working with my 3rd employer presently. From previous employers, i have experience letters mentioning my length of service, designation and department. However, as per practice they dont issue reference letters containing Job duties. I have requested HR departments several time however received not a single reply from them.

I have following documents to support my work claim;

Appointment Letters;
Confirmation Letters
Appraisals Letters
Promotion Letters
Experience Letters (not containing Job duties)
Salary Slips
Salary account statements

Alongwith captioned documents, can i submit a declaration/affidavit regarding my job duties also containing contact details of my supervisors (official emails, official addresses, organizational contact no, mobile nos) from where CIC can confirm my job duties. My job duties exactly match with the NOC category so i have no issue if they verify the same.

My all other documents are ready and i am stuck due to this issue. Can someone help me please.

SBS44

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
20.02.2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2015
LANDED..........
Please help

veb4u19812

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
Med's Request
waiting MR
Do you think CIC will verify with your past employer?

I guess CIC will only verify mostly with present employer or in extreme case with previous employer 2nd but not 3rd or 4th and so on.

SBS44

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
20.02.2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2015
LANDED..........
Thanks for reply. but do you think these documents will be sufficent in absence of letter containing job duties.

2ndly, problem is that out of 7.5 years experience, almost 6.7 years experience is with 2nd and 3rd employers. My major points will be from those experiences. So i am sure they will verify that.

Regards

sri5529

Sep 3, 2012
SBS44 said:
Hi

I have banking experience of more than 7 years and working with my 3rd employer presently. From previous employers, i have experience letters mentioning my length of service, designation and department. However, as per practice they dont issue reference letters containing Job duties. I have requested HR departments several time however received not a single reply from them.

I have following documents to support my work claim;

Appointment Letters;
Confirmation Letters
Appraisals Letters
Promotion Letters
Experience Letters (not containing Job duties)
Salary Slips
Salary account statements

Alongwith captioned documents, can i submit a declaration/affidavit regarding my job duties also containing contact details of my supervisors (official emails, official addresses, organizational contact no, mobile nos) from where CIC can confirm my job duties. My job duties exactly match with the NOC category so i have no issue if they verify the same.

My all other documents are ready and i am stuck due to this issue. Can someone help me please.
Dear,

As long as you are quoting your previous employer official mail ID's & their contact numbers in your affidavit, it should work. If possible attach their business cards as well. In your affidavit you also mention the reasons why you are not able to get the details from your previous employers on their letter heads etc.

Good luck.

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
I think you can request your past employer to issue letter with your duties as well . You can take approval from your reporting manager from past employers and then ask HR personnel to issue letter . generally they should issue letter if reporting manager insists ..

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello SBS44

Beware of sending any experience letters without job descriptions. Get in contact with some senior at your previous employer(s) and request them to write a reference letter for you containing your job duties on the company letterhead or a stamp paper.

Please do not try to write an affidavit for yourself. It wont be accepted. It must come from a responsible senior at your previous employer.

Best of luck
ESZB

Sama_3

Apr 7, 2013
What about if im facing a problem to declare the working hours in the experience letters,,

Im planning to apply under. Noc 4011 all my experience was as part time but the working hours wasnt mentioned in my experience ,,, can I attach a copy of sent official emails from the colleges with my teaching load???

I worked for approximately 3 years in 2 universities but as part time lecturer ,, and i need just the minimum points for the experience,,, its enough for my application to get the point for 1 year to be accepted,,

What should I do??

I need an advice

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Sama_3 said:
What about if im facing a problem to declare the working hours in the experience letters,,

Im planning to apply under. Noc 4011 all my experience was as part time but the working hours wasnt mentioned in my experience ,,, can I attach a copy of sent official emails from the colleges with my teaching load???

I worked for approximately 3 years in 2 universities but as part time lecturer ,, and i need just the minimum points for the experience,,, its enough for my application to get the point for 1 year to be accepted,,

What should I do??

I need an advice
Hello Sama_3

It is advisable to get an official time sheet for your teaching schedule signed by the appropriate authority instead of the simple mails. If they can send it via mail then I think they must be able to provide it on an official letterhead.

Assuming 40 hours per week as full time work. For 52 weeks it comes out 52 x 40 = 2080 hours. So you I guess you need atleast 2080 hours of teaching to be counted as one year.

Best of luck
ESZB

veb4u19812

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
Med's Request
waiting MR
If previous employer is not giving reference letter then Will it not work if job descriptions are mentioned in offer/appointment letter?

Sama_3

Apr 7, 2013
ESZB said:
Hello Sama_3

It is advisable to get an official time sheet for your teaching schedule signed by the appropriate authority instead of the simple mails. If they can send it via mail then I think they must be able to provide it on an official letterhead.

Assuming 40 hours per week as full time work. For 52 weeks it comes out 52 x 40 = 2080 hours. So you I guess you need atleast 2080 hours of teaching to be counted as one year.

Best of luck
ESZB
Really Really Many thaaaaaaanks,,
but I can't get it in official letterhead , but I am already having what have been sent before from the department to my email,, so they are previous formal emails with the teaching load and office hours ,,,

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
veb4u19812 said:
If previous employer is not giving reference letter then Will it not work if job descriptions are mentioned in offer/appointment letter?
Yes that would work. You see the concept here is to provide them all the asked information with reagrds to work experience letters. (Ref to no. 12. on IMM5612 Document Checklist). If any information is missing from the reference letter then an official document containing that missing information must accompany the ref letter. E.g if salary is missing provide salary slips, if job description is missing then provide, appointment letter which usually has job description etc.

Hope this helps

Sama_3 said:
Really Really Many thaaaaaaanks,,
but I can't get it in official letterhead , but I am already having what have been sent before from the department to my email,, so they are previous formal emails with the teaching load and office hours ,,,
Ok then my humble opinion is to get all those official mails printed and get them signed by some senior admin officer responsible for managing time schedule of teachers. And better add business card of that officer also. Remember that in case of work experience, officially signed documents from a third party work. Self proclaimed affidavits n all do not.

Regards
ESZB

Sama_3

Apr 7, 2013
ESZB said:
Yes that would work. You see the concept here is to provide them all the asked information with reagrds to work experience letters. (Ref to no. 12. on IMM5612 Document Checklist). If any information is missing from the reference letter then an official document containing that missing information must accompany the ref letter. E.g if salary is missing provide salary slips, if job description is missing then provide, appointment letter which usually has job description etc.

Hope this helps

Ok then my humble opinion is to get all those official mails printed and get them signed by some senior admin officer responsible for managing time schedule of teachers. And better add business card of that officer also. Remember that in case of work experience, officially signed documents from a third party work. Self proclaimed affidavits n all do not.

Regards
ESZB
Thanks you it is really appreciated to see your reply :)

aish19

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
24-01-15
Med's Done....
5-2-15
Interview........
19-01-15
Passport Req..
28/2/15
i am working in my husbands firm. i have got reference letter from my husband and third party. is it enough.can any one help. it's very important. i am submitting the application soon

mbprajapati

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
I got ref letter from my previous employer from where I worked for 6.5 years. (from this I should get max point in exp section). Do still I need to provide reference letter from my current organization? They are not ready to provide such letter. They are simply providing employment letter.