+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letters missing hours worked per week and compensation

Singh1608

Sep 25, 2018
Hi,

I have 3.5 years of experience with Infosys Limited and 3.5 years of experience with IBM india pvt ltd(my current organization). When asked for reference letters, they have both issued 'letter of employment' mentioning I am a full time employee, the duration of job, designation and the roles and responsibilities (in accordance with my NOC code).

However I later realized that it doesn't include my weekly hours or compensation details and hence requested them for an edited letter including both details. Both the organizations' HR refused to entertain this request or even issue a separate letter for the same.

I submitted my PR application and received AOR on 13th September 2018 but I am very skeptical about these letters. What are my chances of getting through the verification process? Will I be getting an enquiry before rejection? Can I attach my offer letter/salary slips for proof in case of an enquiry.

I would really appreciate your response as I am quite confused on this aspect.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I am attaching the email communication from HR along with my job verification letter which states that full-time employee means 40 hours/week. My employer also didn't mention hours/week and said it is not their policy. You can attach email communication and submit a CSE just to be on safe side.

Reactions: Singh1608

Singh1608

Sep 25, 2018
I am attaching the email communication from HR along with my job verification letter which states that full-time employee means 40 hours/week. My employer also didn't mention hours/week and said it is not their policy. You can attach email communication and submit a CSE just to be on safe side.
Thank you! Did it work for you or is the application still under process? My offer letter doesn't mention the hours! The salary slips also mention just the days worked, not the hours.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I am still in the process of submitting e-APR. I did some research in the forums and that is what was suggested. Be sure to explain the same in your LOE as well. Even my pay slips doesn't mention hours nor the experience letter

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019
Hi Guys, I got Infosys reference letter and it does not contain number of hours and neither my pay slips or offer letter has number of hours.
Reference letter only mention full time employee. can some one provide work around to get number of working hours from Infosys??? does any one got PR with only full time employee mentioned on reference letter ??

MarvelousMitz

Jun 7, 2019
It should be fine as long as there is a word "full-time employee" there in the letter.
Even my employment letter never had the number of hours mentioned anywhere in the letter nor in any of my pay-stubs.

All my application info in my signature.

Reactions: astraldust

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019
It should be fine as long as there is a word "full-time employee" there in the letter.
Even my employment letter never had the number of hours mentioned anywhere in the letter nor in any of my pay-stubs.

Thank You!!

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019

So did you mention anything in LOE or attached any affidavit along with reference letter?

Reactions: roxaino

MarvelousMitz

Jun 7, 2019
So did you mention anything in LOE or attached any affidavit along with reference letter?
Nope, Nothing specifically related to work hours as my employer uses the same employee reference letter template and it worked for numerous previous employees who applied for PR in the past.

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Nope, Nothing specifically related to work hours as my employer uses the same employee reference letter template and it worked for numerous previous employees who applied for PR in the past.
What did you provide for salary details? only this letter or any paystubs?