+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letters from Past and Current Employers

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
Hello Folks,

I am really struggling with generating a Reference Letter format as my previous employers are requesting me to provide a format that they will then provide me on their company's Letter Head. Can some one provide some formats ?

Can same format reference letter from all previous employers will suffice or every previous employer should have a different format ?

Also really confused if i should mention the Responsibilites exactly as per my NOC code by copy pasting it or should match them in my own words ?
Thanks in advance.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello Folks,

I am really struggling with generating a Reference Letter format as my previous employers are requesting me to provide a format that they will then provide me on their company's Letter Head. Can some one provide some formats ?

Can same format reference letter from all previous employers will suffice or every previous employer should have a different format ?

Also really confused if i should mention the Responsibilites exactly as per my NOC code by copy pasting it or should match them in my own words ?
Thanks in advance.
Dont copy paste. Theres no one format they just have to mention the needed info and the tasks you did. Dont over complicate this. Dont mention NOC in your letter. Just write what you did

Reactions: abrarakazi

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello Folks,

Thanks in advance.
No need to copy paste. Just put whatever you did, making sure that broadly it's aligned with the responsibilities mentioned under the NOC. Ensure that the letter covers all the requirements (dates, designations, compensation, work hours, job status etc.). You can write it in any format that suits you.

Reactions: abrarakazi