+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for detailed explanation. I have a company letter given for my work permit extension which includes NOC Code,Salary details,company joining dates,Roles and Responsibilities and payslips having hours mentioned and these all parameters will satisfy the criteria which you provided. But the thing worrying me is I am not able to get roles and responsibilities for my India designation. I am having all details for Canadian experience but not for foreign experience(Indian experience). But the thing is ,I have been employed in the same company from last 7 years. I think I need write an LOE detailing my experience. Did you get refusal for such type of reasons?Any suggestion on this?
1. Attach the letter that you used during your work permit extension.
2. Connect with any of your senior colleagues and get the foriegn experience along with job responsibility in the simple letter format and get it signed/notarized.

Siva8319

Aug 9, 2021
Cant LOE help for foreign experience along with supporting documents like Offer letter, Payslips, Hike Letters and Income Tax forms? My colleagues or manager are not cooperative to provide that.

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Or check if you're above the cuttoff after removing the foriegn exp. then you can skip the reference letter for that. For the Canada work exp. you may use the supporting letter that you'd have used during WP extension.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Thanks for your suggestion bro. I am having 3 years of Canadian Experience and fourth year in progress :) Like I said, I have been in the same organization from last 7 years. For my Indian experience, I have all documents like Offer Letter, Income tax forms, Hike Letters, Pay slips but the only one which I am not having is roles and responsibilities. Cant we use Canada roles and responsibilities for Indian experience too?
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
For the different positions I hold in the same organization, I have offer letters to prove the same :) Only thing is roles and responsibilities for Indian experience :( Does your refusal happen for similar reason? Please share if you can :) Thanks.
No, my refusal was because my Canadian job letter did not contain job duties that match my NOC code. It actually did not contain any job duties. So it was very stupid mistake and I paid a lot for it.

Siva8319

Aug 9, 2021
I have one and half years of US experience(foreign experience)and while submitting for US extension, I provided a letter to USCIS which contains my designation,salary, hours worked in a week,roles and responsibilities. All these details are on my company letter head and signed by HR. I am not sure whether I can use this as a reference letter for my foreign experience along with offer letter,tax forms and payslips.

curious_academician

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
My boss would not write a reference letter for me. My department is very small with just two other colleagues, who I do not know very well and in ll probability would not be of much help for reference letter. If they get to know I would be asked to leave. And I do not want to be in that situation. Does anyone have any experience where they got through by providing other documents like pay stubs, joining letter, etc.? Please help urgently.