+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter

rkant.rs

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone know cic verify reference letter from PNP?
Actually the reference letter i had for pnp is little unformated. My employer agreed to amend it. Dates and job titles, NOC,duties will remain same but just a little more additional information will be added.

can we do that? Or cicverify word to word with PNP?

co2020

May 31, 2020
I know people think they do but be rest assured CIC does not verify reference letters from your home country. The only time they may is if someone calls them and tells them of your plan, but that will not even be investigated, unless the person has solid proof that you amended the letter.(solid proof in this case means the person has a recording of you and your boss planning it, or has a document to show that you worked somewhere else or performed other duties) As long as your employer agreed to amend it, you are fine. but do not tell anyone. Let it stay between you and your boss.

These guys don't have the time or resource for investigating or verifying anything.

Reactions: rkant.rs

rkant.rs

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
I’m asking about Canadian work experience. I want to add some information on my reference letter which is not affecting my score, noce code and duties.
just want to make more accurate that’s why I am asking

do you know they compare the reference letter from PNP? Ialready got PNP approved now I’m on post ITA stage