+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter

ritzbcool

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,
I am starting my application for Canadian PR. I have a question on the reference letter. I have a total of 12+ years of job experience out of which 6.5 years in the US and rest in India.
1. I joined a new company in India only 5 months back; would it be mandatory to provide reference letter from the current organization, considering its a very recent change for me? I am not confident if I would be able to manage same.
2. Does highlighting US job experience make a difference? As I worked across countries (India and US) for the same organization in past, should I call out country-specific expereicne separately in the reference letter?

Any suggestion is most welcome.

Thanks,
Ritz

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi,
I am starting my application for Canadian PR. I have a question on the reference letter. I have a total of 12+ years of job experience out of which 6.5 years in the US and rest in India.
1. I joined a new company in India only 5 months back; would it be mandatory to provide reference letter from the current organization, considering its a very recent change for me? I am not confident if I would be able to manage same.
2. Does highlighting US job experience make a difference? As I worked across countries (India and US) for the same organization in past, should I call out country-specific expereicne separately in the reference letter?

Any suggestion is most welcome.

Thanks,
Ritz
It does not matter.
For current employment just show the offer petter and salary slips along with bank statement