+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter- URGENT

mayurd

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi, I have the official mail response from HR and roles and responsibilities letters on official mail from y supervisors. My question is:

1. can i take screenshot of this mail from my Outlook inbox as it is in JPG and convert to PDF or
2. Copy the contents in a word doc and then convert to PDF

I am asking becoz the contents of the mail are large, so i feel copying in word and converting into PDF looks easy.

Pls suggest if it has worked with anyone ?

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have the official mail response from HR and roles and responsibilities letters on official mail from y supervisors. My question is:

1. can i take screenshot of this mail from my Outlook inbox as it is in JPG and convert to PDF or

I am asking becoz the contents of the mail are large, so i feel copying in word and converting into PDF looks easy.

What about signature, company letterhead etc.?

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017

In my suggestion, your roles and responsibilities have to be mentioned and duly signed & stamped on company's letterhead. As this is the mandatory document CIC has asked for. This one has to be in proper order.

Good luck.

mayurd

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi, I have got all HR letters except roles & responsibilities. HR has confirmed on email that they cannot provide roles & responsibilities on company letter head. So I got those from my supervisors on company email. My question is : can I copy the contents of the email and paste in word doc and convert into PDF and get those notarized. Will this work ?

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hi,

Your letter needs to be detailed I guess. The roles and responsibilities are a way to measure if you are qualified on a certain NOC code....To be honest, I dont understand why some HR are not providing those details...Good luck, hope everything will be fine.

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017

You can get the printout from the mail but that won't be sufficient. If you are from India then you can get your roles & responsibilities typed on e-stamp paper and get it signed by your supervisor. You also have to attach email reply from HR that your company can't provide it on officail letterhead. You also have to provide business card, company id proof scanned copy of your supervisor. Hope this helps.

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hi, I have got all HR letters except roles & responsibilities. HR has confirmed on email that they cannot provide roles & responsibilities on company letter head. So I got those from my supervisors on company email. My question is : can I copy the contents of the email and paste in word doc and convert into PDF and get those notarized. Will this work ?
Yes notarization would work for sure.