+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter - Supervisor changed job

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Hello all,

If my supervisor not with the company now, which address and title do we need to mention in the ref. letter?

I thought of asking him to provide letter in plain paper (Not in letter head) as my employer not willing to provide such letter.

Please suggest.

aartish

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shriboss CIC will for sure do the background check and this may not be enough. They specifically look for the letter head.

Try your best to get the letter from your current client manager.. sorry can u give background of what exactly have you been asked..

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Hi Aartish,

worked in Canada to my client from indian company, back to India and in India now.

Employer refused to provide any letters. worked in client site. Thought of asking ref letter from my client (supervisor), but he has changed his job to another company. So, I thought of get a letter in plain paper.

My question is, in the letter, what address we need to mention? His old company or new company or house address?

Planned to attach a letter to cic to explain the situation.

Advise pls.

aartish

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shri_boss said:
Hi Aartish,

worked in Canada to my client from indian company, back to India and in India now.

Employer refused to provide any letters. worked in client site. Thought of asking ref letter from my client (supervisor), but he has changed his job to another company. So, I thought of get a letter in plain paper.

My question is, in the letter, what address we need to mention? His old company or new company or house address?

Planned to attach a letter to cic to explain the situation.

Advise pls.
His address but explain this situation that he was a client and now changed job.

Good luck my friend.

aartish

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also attach pay stubs, NOA, or any supporting documents you may have

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Is it absolutely necessary to get it signed from Supervisor?

Can I get it signed from HR whether it will be sufficient?

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Aartish,

Thanks. Yes. I have other documents. But to prove my role and responsibilies, I have only my WP LMO excemption letter only.

So, i'm trying to get this letter from my Ex-supervisor (client).

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Hi Letstry21,

If you can get reference letter from your employer, then thats sufficient I think.

Seniors pls advise.