+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter refused from employer - Can I use affidavit?

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Hello All,

My employer refused to provide reference letter. I have other supporting documents (ADP Paystubs, statements etc).

My supervisor also can't have access to company letterhead. Someone suggested that we can use affidavit stating all the details.

I'm struggling only because of this.

Any advise pls.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shri_boss said:
Hello All,

My employer refused to provide reference letter. I have other supporting documents (ADP Paystubs, statements etc).

My supervisor also can't have access to company letterhead. Someone suggested that we can use affidavit stating all the details.

Any advise pls.
As long as your supervisor can give you a letter with company info. - name, add, phone, email etc with everything mentioned in the docs checklist you will stand a chance.

Without either you are gonna be rejected.

aartish

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shri_boss said:
Hello All,

Any advise pls.
shri I sent you a message

PR1984

Aug 12, 2013
Hello Jsm0085 and Aartish.
Do you have any work around for this I am in similar situation. Please send me the details. Thanks

rohitoarxl

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
2171 AND 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
may get a detailed letter from the supervisor itself and also include a business card so that it looks authentic...

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
Hi Shri,

Can you please advise me and PM me, I am also in the similar situation.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhopali said:
Hi Shri,

Can you please advise me and PM me, I am also in the similar situation.
What is it you want to hear? The best advice has already been given. There is no other "work around".

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
I also had same problem, but I have worked another one year after that employer. Based on another employment of 1 year, I put my file. I could not provide reference letter for before this one year, as we need to provide for last three years, which was not possible for me. Any way that is the best way not to count that experience, which does not have reference letter.