+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter question

Bxa100

May 31, 2020
So I have a bit of a unique situation to figure out. I’ve worked for a multinational in Canada for 16 months. I had 3 positions within the company.
I started out as a management trainee, moved on to assistant manager and then on as a manager. My reference letter does not mention salary or hours worked or full time although it mentions all 3 roles and the time spent in each.
However, I do have employment contracts for the management trainee and the store manager roles that highlight the salary and mention it being full time work. I DO NOT have this employment contract for the Assistant manager role even though it was an extension of the management trainee role(mentioned as a transfer in the reference letter). I was intending on submitting each experience individually with the same reference letter and attaching the employment contracts and the job descriptions for each role. For the Assistant manager role, I was intending to attach the employment contract for the Management Trainee position as that role was just for 2 months and is effectively an extension of the previous role as in your being trained for it. The base salary and hours worked is the same only difference is you get a profit sharing bonus in the Asst. Manager role. I was also planning on attaching bank statements showing the direct deposits to my bank account from the company as well as proof whilst mentioning this in the LOE. Would this be acceptable or could it result in my application being rejected or deemed incomplete?
Thank you for your time and consideration