+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter query

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Hi,

1. My previous employer is asking the details of the body who the reference letter should be addressed to ? Does anyone of you know these details ? Or can it simply be put as "To whomsoever it may concern"

2. Also, are all my designations in the firm to be mentioned in the letter along with reporting manager details? The template that the HR has shared with me only mentions my last held position with no reporting manger details.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
singhkartik3 said:
Hi,

1. My previous employer is asking the details of the body who the reference letter should be addressed to ? Does anyone of you know these details ? Or can it simply be put as "To whomsoever it may concern"

2. Also, are all my designations in the firm to be mentioned in the letter along with reporting manager details? The template that the HR has shared with me only mentions my last held position with no reporting manger details.

Thanks
1. Generic letter - To whom it may concern

2. All positions held during your tenure at the company should mentioned. NOC could be the same, but you should mention the positions and the period.