+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter - NOC D to B

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hi everyone!

If anyone can help with this question it would be greatly appreciated.
EE - CEC
I started working for the company as a housekeeper and then I was promoted to housekeeping supervisor more than a year ago, in the reference letter it would be interesting to mention that the company hired me as a housekeeper but that I am now in a position to supervise and focus on supervisor duties? Any similar case to give an idea? Thanks!

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi everyone!

If anyone can help with this question it would be greatly appreciated.
EE - CEC
I started working for the company as a housekeeper and then I was promoted to housekeeping supervisor more than a year ago, in the reference letter it would be interesting to mention that the company hired me as a housekeeper but that I am now in a position to supervise and focus on supervisor duties? Any similar case to give an idea? Thanks!
As long as u have at least 1 year experience in the supervisory role, you will be fine. Your company can say you were initially hired as a housekeeper but promoted and you’ve been in the supervisory role ever since. Just make sure to include the dates of promotion, work history and focus on ur current roles, ur previous housekeeping roles are now irrelevant to your application

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
As long as u have at least 1 year experience in the supervisory role, you will be fine. Your company can say you were initially hired as a housekeeper but promoted and you’ve been in the supervisory role ever since. Just make sure to include the dates of promotion, work history and focus on ur current roles, ur previous housekeeping roles are now irrelevant to your application
thank you so much!!