+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter Issue. please help

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

Ill be providing the following as proof of employment. please be kind enough to advice if anything else is required.

1. Reference letter from HR: Includes everything except for Supervisor Details and Number of hours per week as it is against company policy. However, they have mentioned that I am a Full-time Permanent Employee.
2. Salary Confirmation letter
3. Six months salary slips
4. A reference letter from a colleague:
stating my number of hours per week and my supervisor's details. this will be signed only by my colleague.

Do I have to get a letter from my Supervisor as well? I would prefer not to due to obvious reasons.
Further, do I have to provide an LOE or are these documents straight forward enough for the VISA Officer?
Your advice is highly valued. thanks in advance

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Dear Seniors,

Ill be providing the following as proof of employment. please be kind enough to advice if anything else is required.

1. Reference letter from HR: Includes everything except for Supervisor Details and Number of hours per week as it is against company policy. However, they have mentioned that I am a Full-time Permanent Employee.
2. Salary Confirmation letter
3. Six months salary slips
4. A reference letter from a colleague:
stating my number of hours per week and my supervisor's details. this will be signed only by my colleague.

Do I have to get a letter from my Supervisor as well? I would prefer not to due to obvious reasons.
Further, do I have to provide an LOE or are these documents straight forward enough for the VISA Officer?
Your advice is highly valued. thanks in advance
Have the letter from your colleague notarized. No need to attach 2&3 if the letter from HR has salary details.

Reactions: Shivanker

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
If you can get a letter from him, well and good. If not don't worry about it. Just make sure there are signatures by HR and your colleague along with their contact details.