+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

kvstacey

May 24, 2019
Hi. I am an ex employee of TCS. I worked there as a fresher and was on the bench for 11 months. I raised a request for a service certificate and employee referral letter in the alumni portal and I have also sent the request in email to corporate team. It has been a week and no response. What do I do now??

Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone , below is how I got my skill certificate from TCS :
1. I raised a ticket on alumni portal . They sent me a detailed procedure document on how to go about it . The steps are broadly below :
2. Have a application reference number or attorneys letter or company letter to prove need for skill certificate (I waited to get my ITA and then attached that letter as proof)
3.Fill up the word format they provide in the ticket . ( It will mention your last designation, up to 5 points describing job duties (which you will have to write ), dates of working at TCS , 2 core skills sets (again as given by you) .
4. Send the proof (such as ITA), word doc from point 3 above , and your service letter that you received when resigning (this is not mandatory but good to have).Send all this together in a mail to your supervisor or the business unit head I case your supervisor is no longer with the firm (mark the corporate mail id given in the ticket in cc ) .once your supervisor approves in top of that mail ... In about a week corporate will send the skill certificate to your mail
The process is fairly straightforward and they are very responsive but finding your supervisor or a senior collegue who can approve is your responsibility .

Reactions: Arajith14 and Naug

shikha1somani

May 21, 2019
Hi everyone , below is how I got my skill certificate from TCS :
1. I raised a ticket on alumni portal . They sent me a detailed procedure document on how to go about it . The steps are broadly below :
2. Have a application reference number or attorneys letter or company letter to prove need for skill certificate (I waited to get my ITA and then attached that letter as proof)
3.Fill up the word format they provide in the ticket . ( It will mention your last designation, up to 5 points describing job duties (which you will have to write ), dates of working at TCS , 2 core skills sets (again as given by you) .
4. Send the proof (such as ITA), word doc from point 3 above , and your service letter that you received when resigning (this is not mandatory but good to have).Send all this together in a mail to your supervisor or the business unit head I case your supervisor is no longer with the firm (mark the corporate mail id given in the ticket in cc ) .once your supervisor approves in top of that mail ... In about a week corporate will send the skill certificate to your mail
The process is fairly straightforward and they are very responsive but finding your supervisor or a senior collegue who can approve is your responsibility .
Hi Could you please let me know in which category do we need to raise the ticket on Alumni Portal, I have raised one earlier this week but didnt get any reply.

Aug 20, 2018
Hi Could you please let me know in which category do we need to raise the ticket on Alumni Portal, I have raised one earlier this week but didnt get any reply.
I just checked my ticket and it shows under "unsettled provident fund" but I guess that's the wrong category but they just resolved my ticket anyway. They usually take about a week to respond to anything so you might soon get a reply

Kmanu973

Mar 28, 2019
Hello All,
Could you please suggest me any important things to apply for Canada PR because i m going to initiate it.
Also, please share the reference letter sample.

tk9989

May 21, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
29-01-2019
Hi, I tried but it seems that there is no document on the shared location in Google drive.could you please send the document at ashwini.tyagi84@gmail.com.
A quick help is greatly appreciated.TIA
Hi, did you get any response from @adi90 ?
If yes, could you please share the steps you did to submit the letter?

Thank you!

AttitudeAdjustment

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Please find one sample attached.

Code:
                                                                                                                              TCS/SC/
March 01, 2013

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr/Ms -------- was full time employed with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCSL) from ------- to ----------.

While leaving our organization, he/ she was designated as an ------------.

During his/her employment with Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, he/she was responsible for the following :- (maximum 5 points)

He/She utilized skills including :-  ( maximum 2 points )

We wish him/her all the best for his/her future endeavors.

For TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED,
Hi, can someone reply what skills mean here. Do we have to mention something like Java etc. Or can we mention few points similar to Roles and responsibilities? Appreciate your help on this.