+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

shrejal

Jan 7, 2023
Unfortunately TCS only provides reference letter to Ex-TCSers. I got the reference letter after I left TCS. You can get Roles & Responsibilities letter from a senior colleague and notarize it. Add other letters from Ultimatix - Bonafide letter, Appointment letter, Annual compensation letters (Designation etc.), Salary slips (2-3 per year of service), printout of TCS refusal email to provide Roles & Responsibilities certificate, Deputation letter (if any) - it has working hours. It has worked for others and they have received their PR. Don't worry and focus on your application. I personally know people who have received PR without TCS reference letter in the required format.
I have asked my current, previous HRBP, immigration HR and my manager but all of them decided to give me a reference letter. I especially asked my manager to provide it just in plain paper but also delined that. Also, I asked some of my colleagues but they are afraid to give it. I am not sure what should I do now. I have collected all other supporting documents which can prove my employment but don't know how to get this reference letter. Could you please provide any suggestions in this case, if no one agrees to provide me with a reference letter?