+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter from employers

Seemapandey

Sep 1, 2017
I have 9 years of experience in software testing in 4 different companies . Do i need to get the reference letter from latest employer or from all four companies ? What is staandard format of reference letter? Or offer letter of conpanies would work?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I have 9 years of experience in software testing in 4 different companies . Do i need to get the reference letter from latest employer or from all four companies ? What is staandard format of reference letter? Or offer letter of conpanies would work?
you will need ref letters for all jobs for which you are claiming CRS , the rest you can put in personal history. so if your current job is giving you 3 yrs (max) CRS scores, it is not essential to have ref letters for the other companies. . offer letter will not work as they don't detail the roles and responsibilities you held , which is a specific requirement of the CiC

read this thread for more info http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/