+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter from employer

canadaatul

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Dear All,
Applicant must have reference letter from your past and current employer. What is an alternative or solution, if your past employer or any college declined to give you reference letter on letter head??????????

Bhaskar Reddy

Jan 15, 2015
I am also facing the same issue but there is an alternative for this.

(1) Finalize your roles and responsibilites.
(2) Ask you senior or your reporting manager or who are above you to sign ( After taking print A4 sheet with your roles and responsibiltes).
(3) The person who signs and ask their business card.

canadaatul

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Bhaskar Reddy said:
I am also facing the same issue but there is an alternative for this.

(1) Finalize your roles and responsibilites.
(2) Ask you senior or your reporting manager or who are above you to sign ( After taking print A4 sheet with your roles and responsibiltes).
(3) The person who signs and ask their business card.

Bhaskar, you mean to say simple A4 size paper along with business card will work from one of your colleague.

canadaatul

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Bhaskar, you mean to say simple A4 size paper along with business card will work from one of your colleague

canadaatul

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Bhaskar, could you please guide me???? how can I get it from notary???

Do I need to take reference letter from colleague on some stamp paper (rupee??? is it 10, 100 rupee stamp paper) in presence of notary????

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Hi,

I have 2 years of work experience with a company with designation as 'Process Expert'. Though the role is of a IT business analyst but I don't have a letter for the duties performed from the employer. I just have the experience certificate with salary & designation mentioned on company letter head along with the payslips.

1. Should I mention this work experience in my CIC profile under NOC 2171- ICT Business Analyst & consulatants?
2. Will there be any problem if I don't mention this experience at all?

Please advise?