+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter from current manager

Nikita2jain

Jun 18, 2020
Hi,My current manager who is signing my reference letter joined the company after me.

will that be a problem?

if yes, what is the solution?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Shouldn't be an issue, they don't require the person to have a specific time within the company.

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
current manager who is signing my reference letter joined the company after me.

will that be a problem?

if yes, what is the solution?
I think it is better to get the letter from your HR. Regarding reference letter format, Follow the guidelines of reference letter properly if you are claiming points for that period.
If Visa Officer is not satisfied with your letter format or if anything missing, he may deduct points for that Job period, and your CRS may end up below the CRS cutoff for your draw, which will obviously lead to your PR refusal.

Nikita2jain

Jun 18, 2020
My
I think it is better to get the letter from your HR. Regarding reference letter format, Follow the guidelines of reference letter properly if you are claiming points for that period.
If Visa Officer is not satisfied with your letter format or if anything missing, he may deduct points for that Job period, and your CRS may end up below the CRS cutoff for your draw, which will obviously lead to your PR refusal.
As per my company policies they dont provide reference letter, hence i am getting it from my manager.
I have rest all the documents to prove my employment, the only problem is i don’t have roles and responsibilities listed anywhere to prove my NOC.
I moved to canada 1 year back at Intra company transfer work permit. I have letter which was submitted to CIC in company head where roles and responsibilities are mentioned.

The only problem is to prove my three years foreign work experience roles and responsibilities.
i can prove my employment as i have offer letter, payslip,promotion letter etc etc...but how should i prove the roles and responsibilities for the foreign work ex. That is the reason i am asking my manager to write a reference letter.
Now the problem is i started working under him after i moved ro canada.

also i am claiming my 3 years foreign work ex and my current manager joined the company some 2 years back.

Any suggestion?