+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter from Accenture former employee

May 15, 2019
Hi,

I am a former employee of Accenture and requested reference letter. However they are asking to show the proof that I have applied for PR. I am yet to create my profile and in the process of collecting documents.

Do anyone have experience of showing proof to Accenture? If so what I have to do? Please help.

nivetha

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I am a former employee of Accenture and requested reference letter. However they are asking to show the proof that I have applied for PR. I am yet to create my profile and in the process of collecting documents.

Do anyone have experience of showing proof to Accenture? If so what I have to do? Please help.

which way did you approached to request letter with Accenture.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi,

By proof I believe they are asking if you get ITA as only then one needs to provide the said reference letter. Being former employee poses some problem in procuring documents from your employer and you can't do much in this case.
You need to create your profile and get your ITA only then they will give you reference letter I suppose.

seeksheela

Jul 7, 2019
Hi,

I am a former employee of Accenture and I mailed to this id India.HRSS.Ex-Emp@accenturesupport.accenture.com to request reference letter. I got an auto reply saying that the request will be processed in 2 business days . It's been 2 weeks and I didn't get any response yet. I already got the ITA and got only 40 days left to submit the documents. Can anyone help me with the approach to get this reference letter quicker. Is there any contact number ?

I would appreciate if anyone could provide me the pointers.

Thanks

crs2019

Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

Please create an express entry profile and send them a snapshot of it. That should be enough to request for the reference letter. Don't wait until you get the ITA. I got my reference letter before getting the ITA.

crs2019

Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

I am a former employee of Accenture and I mailed to this id India.HRSS.Ex-Emp@accenturesupport.accenture.com to request reference letter. I got an auto reply saying that the request will be processed in 2 business days . It's been 2 weeks and I didn't get any response yet. I already got the ITA and got only 40 days left to submit the documents. Can anyone help me with the approach to get this reference letter quicker. Is there any contact number ?

I would appreciate if anyone could provide me the pointers.

Thanks
Please let us know if you got the reference letter from Accenture. Did you submit your application? What all documents did you submit especially for the salary?

Sahi_991

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, You can call to 91 80 4077 2222. email id: India.hrss.esl@accenture.com
I was working as an intern with Accenture India for 9 months and have been have been corresponding with INDIA.HRSS.ESL@accenture.com for my reference letter. I was asked all the details by the team including the enterprise id, job description, supervisors, etc.
The team replied stating that they require my SAP id for the purpose, after I gave them all the information they required.
Interns were not assigned SAP ids when I was employed in 2015-16. The team has replied back stating that they do not issue credence/reference letters to interns.
Any suggestions about where I can escalate this issue or where can I get a SAP id from? Can you tell me who did you correspond with for your request on that phone number?

Thanks.

Mkumari

Aug 7, 2019
Hi guys,

please help me here, Currently, I am working as a Test Automation Engg Senior Analyst. which NOC job match for my profile

as per the Canada site following codes are there related to IT industry

NOCTitleSkill level or type
2147Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)A
2173Software engineers and designersA